Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have 50 Avaliable If Anyone Is Interested $5 For The First One Postage Paid Or 6 For 10$ Postage Paid These Are The Original 2003 Brochures That Were Trifold Only Six Pages All But If Your Interested Pm Me Just Covering Shipping Costs

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Have Some More 05 Sales Brochures On Their Way When I Get Them I'll Let You Know

Just Got In 5 Cases 1993 Corvette Brochures In Silver Foil Havent Figured Out What To Do With Them Yet

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here's a link where they are for sale on ebay not on ebay by me this is someone elses listing pm if you want some brochures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...Z6760QQitemZ8006343666QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

this is done for collectors i only have 34 left now if anyone wants them i do not want to sell them all to one person this is for collectors if you wants 1-6 great i will even sell you 12 if you want but $20 worth is about it for one person to be fair to all

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,100 Posts
IslandDreams: I am missing this trifold from my current collection, so let me know xactly how much with shipping and what your PayPal account name is, so I can PayPal you the money..

Jim G

Jim Gnitecki
15305 Gebron Drive
Austin, TX 78734
[email protected]
Tel. 612-270-7645

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its my understanding these are full size posters so 24 by 36 maybe a bit bigger but i have 3 styles (supposed to ) coming when they get i'll post with pics

1 - 19 of 19 Posts