Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to sell my SSR quick before I trade in for less money for an NSX. Asking $10k. Has running boards, rear spoiler, after market stereo/cd/usb/Bluetooth. AT. Custom red painted interior accents. Recent oil change, 2 new rear tires, plus have spare tire in SSR rim in bed. Tow ball, Top works perfect, although have top ajar warning, but it's not. Located in Tucson, AZ. But willing to drive to Phoenix as well. Runs strong and well.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,584 Posts
A great entry level SSR for someone!

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,497 Posts
WOW--$10K-- a great way for one of you guys or gals to draw a PAIR -- and join the group. 🧐😎

Nik & Kathy

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
At that price I'd also be interested in having a look. I'm in Tucson now and will be for the winter. Where are you located?
Bob

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,497 Posts
@Mosrite1, you have some interest----where are you?:unsure::cool:

Nick

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,464 Posts
His original post was at about 7:30 PM so maybe he will be back around then tonight?

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,884 Posts
If he's anything like me, once I zero in a particular vehicle to purchase patience is pretty much out the window.

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Guess I need to find out where the local NSX dealer is and do a drive by to see if the is a Black SSR on the lot.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,323 Posts
Guess I need to find out where the local NSX dealer is and do a drive by to see if the is a Black SSR on the lot.
Yeah, kind of sucks. A member for nearly 2 years with no posts, then a single tease post for selling it, everyone bites, and then nothing................... Bummer, oh well, there are others out there.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
I also found a Black 2004 T-Bird, one owner with 80,000 miles for the same price - decisions, decisions! Probably buy nothing and drive wife's Acadia SUV while we are here this winter.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts