Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Have to look at the pics. A Texas bred garage queen with more custom bodywork and paint than the price of the vehicle. Time for a new passion. If you are interested call Bill Halbrook (Non premium Members must use Conversation [PM] for contact. Please see Rules for selling)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
Have to look at the pics. A Texas bred garage queen with more custom bodywork and paint than the price of the vehicle. Time for a new passion. If you are interested call Bill Halbrook 940-395-0085. Denton, TX . Email at [email protected]
Nice truck should sell easily. I have 1 to many myself. I like the wheels, what brand are they? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
AW!! Looks familiar. Debbie/Mickey here's your chance to own a ' A Texas bred garage queen'.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't really know as I didn't do all of the customization. Had to install a hidden switch for the doors after locking myself out 3 times with the engine running. Not pretty when it is far from home.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Might wanna post an asking price.
Would like to get $25,000 but am being realistic since I have made the heart retching decision to part with her. Just have to many vehicles, no room in the toybox for the others projects I am eager to start.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts