Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I just got back from my dealer and they have pictures of the 05 gauge package but not the 04....
Does anyone have what they look like?
I hear they are the aluminum look and NOT colored keyed like the 05's can be.
Before I spend $300+ on this I guess I was hoping to see how it looked.....

Thanks!!
Dave
:flag

·
Registered
601 Posts
thefalguy said:
Ok. I just got back from my dealer and they have pictures of the 05 gauge package but not the 04....

Thanks!!
Dave
Do a search for gauges. There are alot of threads out there that have pictures.

·
Registered
277 Posts
thefalguy said:

Thanks!!
Dave
falguy,

Do a search for, "Gage Package", and go to pg.2 Rickssr thread. He has a picture as good as it's going to get. The gages are completely brushed stainless like the dash cross bar and look just fine, better than matched paint. Your gages should read, amps, GPH, and temp. The, "temp", is temperature of the transmission. When I installed my gages I thought the temperature gage wasn't working and the service department didn't think so either. It takes a few miles of driving for my gage to start reading anything and it seems to be working fine. At first I thought the money was a waste, who needs to know gallons per hour, but now I'm glad they are there. Better be glad because there is a lot of rug cutting to install them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts