Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,395 Posts
Good luck selling that. Maui has a very small population base. Shipping it out of there would probably be cost prohibitive also. Going to take just the right person to come along. Good luck.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
19,895 Posts
A guy I worked with sold one to somebody in Hawaii, yellow 04 but he put batman stuff all over it

·
RED SLED
440 Posts
If they’re there Long enough they’ll turn in to a rustbucket

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,395 Posts
If they’re there Long enough they’ll turn in to a rustbucket
When I was over there a few years ago saw a Harley for sale and every piece of chrome on it including the spoke wheels was rusty. So much salt in the air you have to wash chrome almost every day they say.

Reactions: S2NAZ

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For those who are curious, it’s Jim Falk Mazda of Maui.
I was not aware of the link rules.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,853 Posts
I like the wheels and the subtle custom touches to it! Who wouldn't LOVE to be cruising the island in that baby!

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
The yellow SSR abadssr is talking about is owned by George Willsey. George passed away last June. When Lisa and I were in Hilo we met up with Kathy, his love interest. He has a red SSR as well. George Barris had signed the glove box on the “Batman” yellow SSR. George was project oriented and had been working on both R’s. He was a hell of a great story teller and was someone I really enjoyed talking too.

OLDxR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts