Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 8 Window Stickers for sale for 2004 Indy 500 Chevrolet SSR Festival/Track Roadsters IN REDLINE RED.

They were taken off the SSR's at the Track and are the real deal....not copies. I will talk to you about them if you can provide me the Vin Number you have.

I can also give you a list of the Vin Numbers I have if you call me.

I also have 8 Window Stickers for the 2004 Impala SS Sedan Festival/Track cars and 8 Window Stickers for the 2004 Corvette Festival/Track cars that were taken off them at the track too.

Bobby

812-309-8388

Attachments

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,663 Posts
I you are still here, I have #28 4B104876
Hey Ron, I doubt you'll get a response here. That was the only post he ever made and that was two years ago. His phone number is listed in the post, you might try that instead.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,557 Posts
I you are still here, I have #28 4B104876
You might try a PM as well in case he asked to be notified of such things. And he may come back if he asked for notification of replies to his posts.

Reactions: Firetruck

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey Ron, I doubt you'll get a response here. That was the only post he ever made and that was two years ago. His phone number is listed in the post, you might try that instead.
Thanks I did call Bobby and I was the first person to contact him on any of the vehicles. He is going to check if mine is one of the window stickers he has. I understand Mike Joy has one of the SSR Pace Trucks, not from Indy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts