Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went straigt to the General with questions about the 04 vs the 03. I was advised there is no major changes for the 04. There are, however, two new colors for the 04. The following is a quote.

"For 2004, the SSR will not have any major changes. Changes for the 2004 are 2 new exterior colors, which are Ultra Violet Metallic and Ricochet Silver Metallic."

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Went black, staying black

Im going to stick with black instead of changing the order. Though there is a concept drawming running around of a silver one. It actually looks good, and I'm not a fan of silver.

Side note. When I was 16 I had a guy pinstripe my truck. Didn't look too hard so thought Id pick that hobby up. Started at junk yards, moved up to friends cars etc. i always thought it was a skill that I could always use. There is less demand for it now. It's hard to compte against a guy with stickers in the mass production world. Of course there will always be a small demand for quality hand laid stripes. If your ever in Wyoming, would be glad to do some work.

If anyone has large copy or can point me to oneof the silver drawing, I would like it for my desktop. (shows both front and rear views)

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pinstrpes should accent the shape of the vehicle. And, I believe, kept to a minimum for most cars. My style usually consists of two colors, intertwined with each other. Purple and a lighter blue, or purple alone would look good on the ssr yellow, and tie it in to the prototype heritage.

For the ssr I would think along the lines of flowing curves.

I can send or attach come examples of my work if you like.

Unfortunately, I couldnt be any farther from jackson and still be in wyoming, as i am in cheyenne, (southeast corner)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.