Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
I own every diecast in every color and style of the SSR and when I got my first silver one I wanted an SSR in Silver but they only offered the 3 colors so I ordered mine on March 3rd in Black. If I could I would order a Silver one but I'm tired of waiting for this one already, At least I got it at MSRP + tax & Licence :cheers

· Registered
119 Posts
mimhoff said:
I have a Black, Red, and a SIlver die cast. I had to search the Internet to find black. I am not sure about flames -- I was thinking contrasting red pin stripe (paint not tape) might look good. I am fairly new to San Antonio and don't know any painters here. When I lived in Phoenix/Scottsdale and worked at a car dealer, there was guy named "Wolfman" that did beautiful work. I will have to find a guy here. It was really amazing to watch him pinstripe - all freehand.
Go to the local car shows or Hot Rod hangouts and you'll find someone to do the pinstripping

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.