Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from an old timer in my area that isn't a Fanatic member because he doesn't own a computer. He lives in Port Orange FL and is looking to sell his 2004 Purple SSR. What I know about it is it just turned 60,000 miles. Just had the automatic transmission service done. Roof cylinders replaced several months ago. Other then that from what I have seen looks to be in nice condition. If you text me 201-803-6969 and I will send you his number and name or you can contact me via email [email protected] or PM me.

David :purple:

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I asked him and he said he has $28,000 in it and would like to get $25,000 but I think he would entertain offers since he has already replaced it with a 2016 truck.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
A local to [me] dealer had a red 04 with about the same miles. No running boards or chrome wheels. I stopped and looked at it. Except for my add--on's it looked as good as my low mileage RED 03. He had, had it for 3 months at the time..........He was down to $17,000 & change. I never followed up to see if it sold. One R in red is all I want? A purple in Delaware for $19,,,,,,,,was $17 & he raised the price??? It has clear coat problems.........&.........he just doesn't understand the market. An accident or paint just will not even fetch low book?? He told me, but it is rare? As if I didn't know that nationwide there are usually over 200 for sale at any given time? Glad I ended up with a RED R, but this PURPLE.........[thing] won't leave my mind?? I will be happy if spring ever arrives???????

Birdmans

1 - 4 of 4 Posts