Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(I'm posting this ad for my retired father. Thanks for your patience with me if I'm not following the rules...:liebe011:)

It’s time to sell my much-loved and exceptionally well cared for 2004 Chevrolet SSR 5.3! I was expecting to be buried with this vehicle but I’m changing directions and getting different car. My loss is your gain. Honestly, you will LOVE this SSR!

I bought this brand new in ‘04, I am the original owner, and I have the TITLE in HAND. NO BANK LIENS!! So, you don’t have to hassle with a bank and do needless paperwork to get this SSR parked in your garage.

Like I mentioned earlier, I have taken extremely good care of my little SSR; washed and waxed 6-days a week since the day I brought it home (no joke!), oil changed (by me) every 3000 miles, always parked inside my garage and at the back of the parking lots when shopping, and because I live in Mesa it has never had to handle terrible weather. You will not find a nicer SSR anywhere! I don’t have a scratch, ding, dint or any other imperfection on the entire body, it’s in better-then-new condition. All the maintenance has been completed at several dealerships (I’ve been down the road with a couple and had to search for better dealership, or two, to do business with); Superstition Springs, Brown & Brown and Vans all worked on this SSR. I have a record at each and you can find out what they did if you’re interested in the service history.
I have done several very tasteful modifications and upgrades to stock. Here’s a list of everything that’s been upgraded or added:

-LoJack installed. You will need to subscribe to the service because it isn’t transferable if you’re interested in having this feature made active, nut at least it'll save you the $700 install fee. I like the peace of mind LoJack brings when I’m walking down the isles of Home Depot and I can’t see my car. This was installed when I bought the car in ’04.

-Satellite Radio installed. This was a professional install that leaves the factory head unit installed and allows it to operate the satellite system. No bulky boxes that look out of place. It was installed by Level 10 Audio & Performance in Mesa Level10 Audio and Performance - Nothing is impossible for us I just had this installed last month. Top notch guys to do business with!

-Replaced the old headlights with HID lights. These have a lifetime warranty. Great upgrade, much brighter and have that cool blue look when viewed from in front of the car. These were installed in the beginning of the year ’11.

-NEW Pirelli P-Zero tires. I just had these installed a couple months ago and they maybe have 200 miles on these. They weren’t cheap but, boy, they sure improve the way the SSR handles. They put these exact tires on Ferrari’s!!

-Gianelle Wheels. I don’t remember the model but these are beautiful (and expensive!) wheels, not some cheap Autozone special. They are the standard SSR wheel sizes (19” fronts and 20” rear) so the speedometer isn’t effected like when you use different wheel sizes. They do have some marks on the outer part of the rim from when they recently put the P-Zeros on. I didn’t notice this until it was too late. They could easily be fixed but they don’t show up very much so I’m just skipping it for now. You won’t be able to see the photos but I’ll point it out when you come to see it in person.

-I had the interior completely refinished with some of the finest leather available today. They did the interior including the seats, doors, carpet, bed/liner and the steering wheel. The work was done in 2010 by AutoSpa. Auto Upholstery Repair Phoenix - Auto Spa Arizona - Phoenix Convertible Tops | Arizona auto video installation

-I had the Headers replaced in '04. They are stainless steel and look and sound really cool. They sound amazing and improve the Horse Power. We had it Dyno'd when everything was installed at 340 HP. The work was done at http://www.prodyno.com/

-The racing stripes were done by Scotts CoachWorks in Phoenix. They look very factory. Scott's Coach Works, Inc - Specializing in Collision Repair and Painting of Luxury Vehicles

-I was lucky enough to get Bugs to do the pin striping and he did an amazing job. I am super proud to have this on my SSR, it really looks great on this car!
"BUGS DID IT!" - Viewing Pinhead Lounge Pinstriping and hand lettering portfolio

-I will include two bras.

-Trailer hitch was installed but I’ve never used it. It’s nice to have just in case you want to tow something.

The mileage is 32,XXX and will continue to increase until I sell it. I use it nearly everyday and love driving it but I’m retired so it doesn’t get driven very much or very far. I am asking $35,000 and I am FIRM on this price.

Please contact me via email at {non-supporting members must use PMs}.

I have plenty of photos so please email me if you're interested in seeing it. I will not ship so please don't ask.

VIN # (last five digits) 10911

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I am asking $35,000 and I am FIRM on this price.

are you asking or firm? Just kidding, wishing you all the best in your sale but as a suggestion compare pricing in the "SSR for sale section" (specifially 05/06 SSR's and one specificaly an 06 with 1300 miles:black:)........
:cheers

Frank

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are you asking or firm? Just kidding, wishing you all the best in your sale but as a suggestion compare pricing in the "SSR for sale section" (specifially 05/06 SSR's and one specificaly an 06 with 1300 miles:black:)........
:cheers

Frank
Frank

He doesn't care if it doesn't sell, he feels its worth more then the asking price and he won't budge. Thanks for the info though.

·
A nice looking Redline.

The shop (Auto Spa of AZ) that installed my Katzkin Seat covers and door inserts did the Interior Carpet and Seats on this Redline Truck. The seat covers on this truck were not purchased as a cover from Katzkin (or someplace similar), the material was purchased by the Upholstery shop and then hand sewn into the seat covers there.

It was the great job they did on this truck that inspired me to have them do my truck. I would highly recommend them. :thumbs

Farrell's Truck looks great and I know it is in great condition! The pictures don't show it, but at one point he had hand built wooden strips installed in the back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts