Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How did you make out on this? I got a real shock over the weekend when I wanted to test the sales market here in Calif. I found that the best a dealer would give as trade on new 2006 is $29K. This is for a SSR just like yours with chrome wheels and matching red running boards. Pretty scary. Now I am going to try the open market.

·
Registered
595 Posts
2004 1sb With Boards Average Miles At A Dealer Is Worth Right At 24k Trade I Think This Is The Number You'll Be Seeing Right Now

I Do Wish You Luck On Selling It But If You Want To Trade I Will Do My Best To Find Something That I Can Still Make The Numbers Work For You

·
Registered
442 Posts
Good Luck!

El Cajon Dave, That $29K you were offered was really less. They made the tradein sound good and raised what you would be paying for the '06. ALWAYS get the price of the new vehicle BEFORE you find out your tradein amount. There are BRAND NEW '04's offered for less than $30K now.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here in SoCal, the new 06's are going for top dollar. Not many choice's on the lot. When I bought mine, it was MRSP +.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Very Naive, me thinks . . . . .

El Cajon Dave said:
Here in SoCal, the new 06's are going for top dollar. Not many choice's on the lot. When I bought mine, it was MRSP +.
The only thing that can "save" the '06s from going the way of the '05s and the '04s is if they don't make any more. :lol

Otherwise, "MSRP +" is only for the very naive. :rolleyes:

Gary (WearyEagle)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts