Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SSR Club Scribe
29,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is nothing unusual about this truck, it is stock with exception to the wind suppressor, Sirus Radio, padded/lit truck bed. It has 57301 miles on it. Runs great. The Toyo tires have approximately 50% life left. The CD changer does not work, thanks to some radio guru who promised it was fixed when I bought it. It now has six of my favorite discs inside that I cannot retrieve BUT it has Sirus. The wheels are satin finish with no curb rash. Your new truck has running boards straight body and lots of life. Likes to cruise (no secret to SSR owners) at 70 to 80. The car has been garaged, by us, until we moved to the mountains. It has just experienced its first snow. We do not have the room to garage your new truck and I do not want to subject it to winter driving although, it is a truck and would do well with the proper rims and tires.
You might want to call John at 909 362 4293 for the transfer.
Time to put a bid in if you want this sitting in your garage by Christmas.

SSR 1.jpg

SSR 2.jpg

SSR 3.jpg

SSR 9.jpg

SSR 10.jpg

Bump

·
SSR Club Scribe
29,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Selling so soon? Did you buy a Sig and need the room (I hope)?
Hi Doug. Several factors:
  • I do not want to leave the car outside
  • The garage is a small one car garage that won't be emptied out for another year
  • It is necessary to outfit it with Tahoe rim and winter tires to drive it in the snow
  • The roads in California are a little dicey and in Lake Arrowhead it is like driving a constant slalom.
  • I want the truck to go to a warm home
  • Oh, and the debt relief, though acceptable, would be nice.
Besides, I am considering this a "between" truck. A year from now when the garage is cleared out I am going to consider an 05 automatic and might want to go back to Smokin' Asphalt. The yellow took some getting used to and before long I had a yellow jacket, yellow watch face and I was afraid the land of yellow was going to take me over. :)

·
SSR Club Scribe
29,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WHAT, John . . . how could you possibly be serious?

Po Little Unloved SSR.

! :whistling: ! :cry ! :whistling: ! :cry ! :whistling: !
Oh it is loved, believe me. The sound of the engine starting up is on my computer. I hear it every day. Cruising down the freeway and stepping on the accelerator to pass someone, WOW. I look for cars to pass. Top down creates envy from allot of people. I just got the front license plate holder off and plugged it; it looks great. Smoooooth. :blush-anim-cl:

·
SSR Club Scribe
29,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This truck is stock with exception to the wind suppressor, Sirus Radio, padded/lit truck bed. It has 57301 miles on it. Runs great. The Toyo tires have approximately 50% life left. The wheels are satin finish with no curb rash. Your new truck has running boards straight body and lots of life. Likes to cruise (no secret to SSR owners) at 70 to 80. The car has been garaged, by us, until we moved to the mountains. It has just experienced its first snow. We do not have the room to garage your new truck and I do not want to subject it to winter driving although, it is a truck and would do well with the proper rims and tires.
You might want to call John at 909 362 4293 for the transfer.
Time to put a bid in if you want it sitting in your garage by Christmas.

View attachment 112034

View attachment 112035

View attachment 112036

View attachment 112037

View attachment 112038
Now is the time. Let's negotiate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts