Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentlemen.

My son has decided to sell his 2004 Slingshot Yellow SSR.
The truck has 18,200 miles on it.
All original, no modifications.
Original tires were just replaced 2 years ago when he started driving.
This has been his daily since March of 2016, when the car only had 9500 miles.
Always garaged at night. The kid has taken very good care of this truck since he inherited it in 2009(He was age 9).
He is selling this SSR for more practical vehicle for college. Rather than spew out every option I have included the build list that had been compiled by a member here(Sorry, I forget whom).

This SSR has the original Logo floor mats still in use, a fitted car cover in a bag, a set of gauges for the trans hump, never installed.
Also has the hitch, still in the bag.
2 Extra wood strips for the bed
left and right cargo boxes in the bed and carpeted bed.

If any further questions please PM me for personal info, otherwise I will try to answer everything I can.

We are located in Mena, AR 71953

He is asking $22,000. OBO

This is a very clean car with low miles and no damage history.

Thank you for taking the time to look,
Chris Phelps

Attachments

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,085 Posts
Looks brand new. Good color. Should sell easily. We come to Mena every October for the CMA Changing of the colors Rally at Iron Mountain. Love Mena and the folks there and of course the CATFISH at the Chop House. Good luck.

Reactions: S2NAZ

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
That’s a lot of truck and accessories for that mileage and price

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Hi Chris Did you get the ssr sold? If not I am about ready to buy another ssr. I need to sell my wifes car to make garage space and I will be ready to buy. Thanks Jerry Elliott (Jerry226)

·
Premium Member
2,894 Posts
Best of luck on sale - looks like a nice truck

However it does not look like the correct gauge package shown in post #7
I believe the set pictured is for an 05-06 based on the numbers printed on the gauges (could not read units) and the installation sheet says - "2005-6-7" ?

While they will not work on a 03 or 04, they are still they are worth some extra $$ and could very well be traded for some that would work on this model year.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jerry,
No, the SSR is still available. PM for contact info if you would like to talk about it.

As to the gauge package, I had assumed they were were 05-06 gauges, but was not sure. My Father in law(original owner) purchased the gauges to add to the SSR but decided for some reason to never try to install them. I will still keep them together and let the new owner sell them unless someone here approaches me about them.

Thanks, Chris

1 - 18 of 18 Posts