Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forum Members,

I just learned during our monthly Concensus that we have been allocated two addition SSRs that can be ordered in the month of May that are available to my customers.

If you have ever considered ordering your exact SSR in lieu of locating one at a dealer and having to accept the options that they chose to install on the vehicle,
Then please call me on my Toll free line to discuss the possibility of ordering exactly what you want.

These allocations should be available for Ordering Between Now and the first of May.

This company is asking for MSRP on the SSRs, plus applicable taxes and fees. For an exact quote out the door, Please call.

Thanks for your time.

Have a Great Day

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I do now have a Black SSR available on the showroom floor. The individual that the SSR was ordered for was unable to secure the proper financing. If you are interested in this Black SSR, Please contact me at your convenience at 877-476-1623.

Have a Great Day

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Karl Johanson said:
I do now have a Black SSR available on the showroom floor. The individual that the SSR was ordered for was unable to secure the proper financing. If you are interested in this Black SSR, Please contact me at your convenience at 877-476-1623.

Have a Great Day
This unit is SOLD. Ordered another Black unit with Chrome Factory Wheels.

Please call if your would be interested in This Ordered SSR.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got a surprise allocation in the system today that we were not expecting. Have currently ordered it in Red with all options except the saddlebags. If you are interested in Ordering an SSR to your specifications, this unit can be changed through Saturday with one final change on Tuesday. It will progress to the system tab on Wednesday of Next week and be assigned a Target Production Week shortly thereafter.

If interested in this unit or the Black that we ordered last week, Please contact me at your convenience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts