Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great Condition! My mother-in-law bought this car new after she saw it featured in the Test Track Showroom at Disney's EPCOT! Clean title, no accidents, 154k miles. $18,500. VIN #: 1GCES14P14B113642. Feel free to call or text with any questions: (Non supporting members must use PMs to communicate)

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,462 Posts
Great Condition! My mother-in-law bought this car new after she saw it featured in the Test Track Showroom at Disney's EPCOT! Clean title, no accidents, 154k miles. $18,500. VIN #: 1GCES14P14B113642. Feel free to call or text with any questions: (Non supporting members must use PMs to communicate)
Looks good. You should be able to receive PM from interested members who can provide alternate means of contact if they do not wish to post it here..

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
What color is it ??? I can't pull up any pix !!! Says 'FORBIDDEN" You don't have permission to access this forum on this server. What's up ??? Thanks a 1,000,000 for help !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Super Moderator
13,978 Posts
What color is it ??? I can't pull up any pix !!! Says 'FORBIDDEN" You don't have permission access on this server.
It is :silver:
I think if you are still using "Classic" as your forum access pictures are not visible at all
I can see the pictures but still can't expand them

Pretty sure it is chrome wheels, has boards gauges and carpet

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
It is :silver:
I think if you are still using "Classic" as your forum access pictures are not visible at all
I can see the pictures but still can't expand them

Pretty sure it is chrome wheels, has boards gauges and carpet
FOUND THEM on "FULL" Cash, thanks a 1,000,000 !!! Haven't tried to expand them, too excited to see the pix on Full. Bob Alexander :ssr

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,414 Posts
Gee I really wish I could see the pics on CLASSIC format using my poor little Samsung tablet with touchscreen!!!

.....you know, THE WAY I USED TO BE ABLE TO!!!!!

This is really getting old, gang. Do the Admins want us all to switch over to the FULL format?? Not as much fun anymore. -- :crying:

================
David :black:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,462 Posts
Gee I really wish I could see the pics on CLASSIC format using my poor little Samsung tablet with touchscreen!!!

.....you know, THE WAY I USED TO BE ABLE TO!!!!!

This is really getting old, gang. Do the Admins want us all to switch over to the FULL format?? Not as much fun anymore. -- :crying:

================
David :black:
Check here for latest update

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,462 Posts
Reactions: tennesseecozydog
1 - 10 of 10 Posts