Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Less than 6,000 miles. Has all options. Yellow automatic. Offer over $29,000. Car is in Poughkeepsie NY

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,675 Posts
Less than 6,000 miles. Has all options. Yellow automatic. Offer over $30,000.00.
A bit more information would help. Color, VIN, Location for starters.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Most people here would like to know your "asking price". Bidding usually works better on ebay.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
sounds like it is yellow, automatic, has everything, less than 6k miles and he wants over $30,000

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,675 Posts
sounds like it is yellow, automatic, has everything, less than 6k miles and he wants over $30,000
I guess I was asleep when i read that.:oops:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, the photo was not taken in Poughkeepsie. Poughkeepsie does, in fact, have some nice trees but of a different flavor. The car is back home now awaiting adoption.

·
Administrator
8,366 Posts
No, the photo was not taken in Poughkeepsie. Poughkeepsie does, in fact, have some nice trees but of a different flavor. The car is back home now awaiting adoption.
NOTE: If you could please describe any non visible options I.E. carpeted trunk or maybe hard side saddles etc. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes it has hard side saddles and a carpeted trunk with wood trim, a GPS and a CD player. I bought the car about 5 years ago. It was owned by a dealer and had never been registered. It had been driven about 200 miles. When I bought it the dealer advised that it had all available options. He did not give me a list so I don't know what on it is an "option". If you know what might be an option I will gladly advise if it has it.

·
Super Moderator
13,700 Posts
yes it has hard side saddles and a carpeted trunk with wood trim, a GPS and a CD player. I bought the car about 5 years ago. It was owned by a dealer and had never been registered. It had been driven about 200 miles. When I bought it the dealer advised that it had all available options. He did not give me a list so I don't know what on it is an "option". If you know what might be an option I will gladly advise if it has it.
MY2004 was a bit of a split-year with RPO’s but your picture clarifies a couple

Chrome wheels became available 4.1.2004 – about VIN 7940) and console gauges became available 5.1.2004 – about VIN 9680

There were 4 main options in 2004
14P - Chrome Wheels - (Picture confirms these are 96P Satin)
BVE – Satin Running Boards – (Picture confirmation)
ERG - Satin Console Gauges
ERK - Carpeted cargo - (Seller confirmed)

Other stuff available that would be Dealer Install extras (RPA”s)
  • C44 - Cockpit Windbreak (windscreen behind the seats)
  • CTD - Cargo Bar & Net
  • RAE – Hard Bin storage units (Seller confirmed)
  • VR4 – Tow Hitch Insert
2 Option Packages were available
  • 1SB (6 CD sound, heated seats, Homelink mirror)
  • 1SA is bare bones (no heated seats, Homelink, engine cover insert)
Easiest confirmation is looking at the side of the seat for a Heat Toggle switch

Other than aftermarket, I think the only questions can be:
  • Confirmation it is a 1SB build
  • Whether it has the ERG console gauges
- Any of the C44, CTD or VR4 dealer additions

1 - 11 of 11 Posts