Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale or trade is my 2004 Chevrolet SSR. Car is in good shape but does need a paint job. 132,998 miles. Truck is stock, no mods done to it. Everything works. Very fun to drive especially with the top down. Just replaced the convertible top cylinders. Don’t use it much so it’s time to let it go. I am open to a trade for a Chevrolet Tahoe or Cadillac Escalade.
Let me know what you got for trade. Car located in Central Florida.

$12,500.00 Cash firm.

·
Registered
939 Posts
More info on your truck might help you sell it faster such as mileage, bed area carpeted with rails,any extras like hard -soft bags, naturally pictures would help, and have you done any upgrades to it. Price looks good for a quick sale good luck on selling your truck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More info on your truck might help you sell it faster such as mileage, bed area carpeted with rails,any extras like hard -soft bags, naturally pictures would help, and have you done any upgrades to it. Price looks good for a quick sale good luck on selling your truck.
Just added more pictures. Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Looks like the paint is only faded on the rear deck lid had the same thing happen on my 96 Silverado, otherwise if she runs good and everything works at this price would make a nice daily driver...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like the paint is only faded on the rear deck lid had the same thing happen on my 96 Silverado, otherwise if she runs good and everything works at this price would make a nice daily driver...
That is correct. Throughout the car the clear coat is starting to bubble. Body is solid with no major issues. She runs great and I drive it as often as I can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts