Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I purchased a work truck ssr that was hail damaged in Texas, see photo 1, and i just got it back with a two tone, hot rod or satin black over gloss black. dont care for the wheels so much but I am looking. needs some interior pieces, front hood emblem, and third brake light for now. fun to drive. all help, comments, etc is welcome

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome , looks nice. this is place to find parts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,322 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family! You are going to LOVE that little Truck!
May the PERMAGRIN be always with you! :grin2:

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,318 Posts
A big permagrin welcome from Cincinnati! You found the one and only place for parts, answers and answers to stuff you didn't even know you needed to know! (Shout out to the fanatic know it all's)

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
43,755 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,230 Posts
bugman56, Look at this post-- Parting out wrecked SSR with 20K miles------And---Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you are on the BEST FORUM ever, BUT-----Go to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick

·
Daily Driver
8,935 Posts
Hi bugman56, welcome to the family, you've found the best place to be.:00000732:
You said you bought a work truck I thought you meant for a work truck, but the picture shows me it was a worktruck.

Those are nice wheels if you post the sizes and offsets someone may want to buy them or swap.

As nj6969 mentioned Byers is parting out a truck so check with him.

If Byers doesn't have a hood emblem you can buy a new Aluminum one or a fiberglass one. Or maybe get an original one from someone who did.

Start a thread in the parts for sale/wanted forum and I'm sure you can find what you need.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
Been through there a couple of times on way to Lexington. Keep in touch maybe next spring we could hook up for a day Cruz.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,903 Posts
A big hearty welcome from sunny Sturgis South Dakota.

·
Premium Member
34,729 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SS :thumbs

enjoy your permgrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

1 - 20 of 20 Posts