Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Chevy SSR..w/18,500 miles. Always babied..store from Thanksgiving through Easter and then sparely driven only in great weather. Red with all options. Pictures will be sent when requested. or see attached files. Mint condition througout. Truely none better @$23,500 or best offer!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,440 Posts
More details please ... Carpeted Cargo Area ? Runnin' Boards ? Chrome Rims ? Condition of Tires ? With only 18,500 miles looks like a nice sparsely driven SSR. By the way great color :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: Also, where might "she" be located ?

tennesseecozydog :ssr nearly 80,000 fun filled miles on old "Red Molly"

Per call to sangee50 IT HAS: Carpeted Cargo, Runnin' Boards, Alloy Rims, Good Tires, Rear Spoiler, Gauge Package & Custom Wind Deflector and is located in North Jersey !!! Bob Alexander

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,641 Posts
Good price for a good looking rig. Should sell quickly. Good luck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Auggie!

Thanks, Auggie Doggie....I sure hope so. I truly never thought I'd ever sell my SSR, but need some $'s to finally build a garage onto my house rather than storing my hobby cars elsewhere!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No Bites Yet!!

.......Damn, I never thought that by now "NO INTEREST" in this truck to purchase.....Where are all these people who wanted to buy it when it was not for sale??

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Not here. Sorry. Most everyone here already has one. Even for a super sweet, low mileage truck, your price for an '04 is on the high side. Not saying you won't get it but you'll have to find the right buyer who appreciates what you have.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's My Hope!

.......That's strange that you say "High Side". There are currently about 8, '04 SSR's in my area (N.Y./N.J. Metro) for sale that are "Comparable" (Mileage/Condition/Options) and my particular vehicle is the lowest priced . I hope there is someone out there that can marry-up to my SSR!

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
.......That's strange that you say "High Side". There are currently about 8, '04 SSR's in my area (N.Y./N.J. Metro) for sale that are "Comparable" (Mileage/Condition/Options) and my particular vehicle is the lowest priced . I hope there is someone out there that can marry-up to my SSR!
A beauty for sure, hope you get your price. I think if it had chrome wheels you would be right in the sweet spot. Here is a estimate from Kelly blue book if you are interested. Good luck.

https://www.kbb.com/chevrolet/ssr/2...s=81496|true|6461931|true&condition=excellent

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,898 Posts
@sangee50, Maybe the word "Firm" is stopping some interest!? It wouldn't stop ME from asking/offering for a cheaper price, but some people might not ask. Some people think that they got a better deal even its only $100 less than the asking price! Just a thought.

Nick

·
Registered
2 Posts
@sangee50

Sangee50....beautiful SSR. Just bought mine last month, Red Of course. I've been looking for the Bags that you show in the bed. Any idea where I might purchase one of these?
Perhaps yours are for sale?

Good luck with selling your baby....in California where I live 23K is a great price.

Thanks,
Gadabout

1 - 20 of 26 Posts