Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SPF**2004 SSR Redline Red For Sale

***SOLD SOLD SOLD*** Well my priorities have now shifted again, so she is up for sale....again.

$21,500

For sale is my 2004 Chevrolet SSR with 30,760 miles. I am the second owner, I purchased it in March of 2016 from the original owner. He bought it in NY and kept it at his winter home in Florida so it has never seen bad weather, always garaged. She is in outstanding condition, everything works perfectly as it should, clean carfax is available. Performance enhanced for more HP and better shifting points with a Superchips 2845 Flashpaq F5 Tuner and that unit is included with this sale. A JVC stereo unit has been installed to include a backup camera, DVD capability, USB and many other features and the original radio is included also. This SSR rides on the upgraded OEM chrome wheels. An upgraded cooling fan from Simple Engineering has been installed (this is a MUST for any SSR as the stock fan cannot handle the heat!!) as well as their hood emblem support (another must as the hood emblem, with the Chevrolet name, can break very easily without this piece). Also Simple Engineering's rear cover lift supports, hood strut kit (that eliminates the prop) and their anti-lock brake shield (to keep heat away from the unit that is next to the cat converter) Also installed is their blinking third brake light kit and included is their transmission shift repair kit (to upgrade the bushing) but never installed it as well as a spare GM ignition switch. Leather seats are in very good condition but I wanted the two tone look but did not want to take seats out to have new leather installed. So I have in place a set of custom seat covers, they are pain to install so I am not pulling them off for pictures. I do have 1 or 2 pictures of seats before covers installed if you need to see them. Transmission shift handle changed to a T handle as looks better but the stock ball is included. The air box has been upgraded to a 2005/6 as it provides a better seal to the hood. Chrome Chevrolet name plate on front and chrome Chevy bow ties on front and back in place of the ugly stock yellow ones. All external lights have been changed to LED except the fog and headlights. A very discreet dash cam has been installed to record your ride down the road (or other crazy drivers you see) and a clear plexiglass windjammer has been installed in place of the flimsy stock one.. Tires in great condition, wheels are the upgraded chrome version that looks better then the lower end satin ones seen on most SSRs. The ash tray has been modified into a small storage compartment but included is a NOS ashtray if you want to put it back to original. An original Chevrolet black SSR embroidered cotton car cover is included. Do the math, the upgrades and additions that have been done already make this a very good value for such and outstanding ride. Regular scheduled service was just preformed at local Chevrolet dealer on 8/24/18. Picture album with 80 pics here, click on link: https://imgur.com/a/p7udaXH

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Cat Man (cali201) sure hate to hear this as you have one nice beautiful well cared for Redline Red SSR. Excellent upgrades also. I feel the price is right on it too !!!

Did I miss the Mileage in your Sales article or did you just not list it. "Do the Math" I have and this is one hellavu buy ... hope somebody jumps on it quickly. tennesseecozydog :ssr

PM sent

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did I miss the Mileage in your Sales article or did you just not list it. "Do the Math" I have and this is one hellavu buy ... hope somebody jumps on it quickly. tennesseecozydog :ssr

PM sent
oops, I did a copy and paste from my fleabay add which has the miles in another area, now updated.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold sold sold

The guy did not even test drive it, did not really look it over much. He was, IMO, about 80 years old and had an '05 a few years ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.