Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Goodbye to my permagrin! It's been a blast. $13295 Orlando, FL

2004 Chevy SSR - This thing is a blast. I LOVE this car and will miss it greatly. Ultraviolet. Automatic. Permagrin. Drives great -has been well-maintained. Top goes down perfectly, Bose speakers, leather heated seats. Small tear in driver's seat. This thing turns heads everywhere! Handle broken on the glove box.

Custom plastidipped running boards
K&N Cold air intake
Upgraded receiver

2004 Chevrolet SSR
condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 123408
paint color: purple
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

VIN: 1GCES14P34B113321

:purple::purple::purple:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
15 Thousand Dollars !!! Hellavu deal even if it has 123,408 miles. Chrome Rims too !!! 2 minor repairs ... easy fix. Glove box "ain't" big enough for a pair of gloves anyway, so put a small "dot" of Gorilla Glue on the door and glue it shut (with a small dot you can always cut it open if you want to fix or repair it ... Redneck Engineering) Put all your official papers in the Console, they're safer there anyway ... then get you one of those Console Cup Holders from Turnheadz that covers the Emergency Brake handle.

Son !!! You are now in business and a full fledged member of the SSRfanatic's for a small investment of only 15 Thousand Dollars !!! Hey don't forget it is an Ultra Violet one also and with the Chrome Rims it is one sharp little truck. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,886 Posts
That is a give away price. Will go fast.

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,299 Posts
Does anyone have pictures of this :
Console Cup Holders from Turnheadz that covers the Emergency Brake handle.
just look on the thread http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f22/lock-n-load-redesigned-console-tray-160450/ , one left. Or http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f22/e-brake-custom-leather-console-trays-w-ssr-132289/ 3 Low Riders left (blur, yellow, or purple) and 2 High Rollers (blue or blur). I see you have a black truck, I would suggest go with blue or purple on the bottom piece as black can sometimes have that hue.

Sorry simplyjam, back to your thread now :purple:

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,886 Posts
"Auggie" it's been on here for over a month now. I don't understand, at that price why it didn't sell the first day. Bob.
What most folks don't realize the SSR was a very high end vehicle when first produced. $50,000 plus in 2003 and most folks had to get on a waiting list and pay an extra fee of up to $5000 just to get on that list and be considered to buy one. Seems like the lookers now-a-days want a perfect SSR, with low mileage, and a very low price. Some day as these become more rare the price will bottom out and when folks realize how few are left they will become very valuable. That will make them wish they had jumped on one now while they are still cheap. Sure glad we got ours before that all happens. Enough rant for now. I am done. Have a great day.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,886 Posts
$13,295 - gotta get this puppy sold as we have a baby on the way!
Don't know if you have tried other formats to sell. A car lot should give you that much and make 3 or 4 thousand on that. Get the word out. Most folks on this forum have 1 or 2 already so they are not looking. Need to expand your sales and marketing area. Good luck.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog
1 - 16 of 16 Posts