Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just replace my cat back exhaust with a Magnaflow. My stock system has less than two thousand miles on it and is new looking and rust free. It has the chrome exhaust tips too.

I'd like to find it a new home for the cost of shipping and maybe a cool t-shirt.

It is in the Chicago area so local pick up here is fine.
\
It was cut in one place for the removal, but is would be very easy to slip a coupler and two clamps over the the cut and it would be good to go.

Otherwise this will go to waste....

Regards,

efxguy
(who likes BLACK t-shirts in 1xL or 2xL)

·
Premium Member
2006 Aqua Blur 22578
1,436 Posts
efxguy said:
I have just replace my cat back exhaust with a Magnaflow. My stock system has less than two thousand miles on it and is new looking and rust free. It has the chrome exhaust tips too.

I'd like to find it a new home for the cost of shipping and maybe a cool t-shirt.

It is in the Chicago area so local pick up here is fine.
\
It was cut in one place for the removal, but is would be very easy to slip a coupler and two clamps over the the cut and it would be good to go.

Otherwise this will go to waste....

Regards,

efxguy
(who likes BLACK t-shirts in 1xL or 2xL)
I'd love to have the tips and would gladly pay for shipping and cost of a cool shirt too!!

Roger

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tips are welded on.

rjnolfe said:
I'd love to have the tips and would gladly pay for shipping and cost of a cool shirt too!!

Roger
The tips are welded on to the pipes. Unless some one else takes the whole thing, I'll consider cutting them off for you. It still leaves me with the majority of the systm to get rid of.

efxguy

·
Premium Member
2006 Aqua Blur 22578
1,436 Posts
efxguy said:
The tips are welded on to the pipes. Unless some one else takes the whole thing, I'll consider cutting them off for you. It still leaves me with the majority of the systm to get rid of.

efxguy
Fair enough...let me know if no one else takes the whole thing. My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Roger

1 - 4 of 4 Posts