Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD Private party KBB "book" value is $20200 KBB without all the extras!! Low miles, loaded, excellent condition, pampered and loved by me for over 8 years!

PM me here or view more pics, information and contact form on a website I made here at this link - https://tinyurl.com/y726b6sr

Up for sale is my show winning 2004 Chevrolet SSR. I am the third owner of this rare Ultra Violet factory color that was available for only one year. I have owned this vehicle since 2010, after 8 wonderful years it is time to move on to a new project, another SSR. This is the third SSR I have owned, and by far the most enjoyable. All fluids changed at regular intervals. Has been garage kept in my ownership. I have done many upgrades, preventive maintenance procedures, and some custom touches. Everything works great, no issues.

Factory, aftermarket and custom items that come with the truck:
Factory hood strut removed and 05 style pneumatic hood strut kit installed from LST
Upgraded bed struts from LST
New roof system pneumatic pistons
Polished alternator with aluminum pulley and cover
Polished throttle body
Billet SSR hood blanket lettering with chrome cap covers
Blue Engine LEDs around edge of engine bay, in air filter housing, in washer bottle
Engine chrome hose covering, caps and trim
Billet airbox front trim
Billet airbox baseplate cover
Factory color matched air filter cover and base plate
Custom firewall cover painted SSR silver metallic

Polished front cross bar with painted emblem
Polished belt line aluminum trim with Chevrolet script emblem
Polished factory wheels with painted center caps - no worries with curb damage, chrome rusting, bubbling, etc
Factory brake calipers painted red

Painted factory color match interior seat hoops
Painted factory color match speedometer and interior cross bar
Painted speaker covers
Polished interior door handles
Bluetooth hands free and streaming audio add on to factory Bose system
Custom aluminum shifter with purple shift ball
Blue Interior LEDs in vents, door handles, footwell, cross bar - all switched

Carpet kit with satin aluminum bed strips
Polished aluminum tailgate emblem
Flashing brake center brake light
Blue LEDs around bed edge and bed main light
Billet SSR tailgate emblems
Satin aluminum bed strips
Flamed billet handle cover on tailgate

Lifetime stepper motors installed in speedo, ABS resoldered to prevent cold joints and errors, new shift pin bushing installed

Superchips programmer - used to correct speedometer for change in tire diameter and fan turn on temperature but can also be used for custom performance tuning.

Clean and clear title in hand.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Mike, Your R is a super ride and I know how much you have put into it. The price is right for a quick sale. I'll be interested in following what you do to the Pac Blue.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,012 Posts
Don't understand it. There are tons of folks talking on the site that they want a SSR and can't find one. Then here comes along a perfectly good SSR with all the bells and whistles and add ons in beautiful shape for a give away price and no one jumps on it. Like I said I don't get it!!!

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Don't understand it. There are tons of folks talking on the site that they want a SSR and can't find one. Then here comes along a perfectly good SSR with all the bells and whistles and add ons in beautiful shape for a give away price and no one jumps on it. Like I said I don't get it!!!
One of the Best SSR's.....at a low/low price.....Go figure....I will still throw is some free sun glass's to the new owners..
vp

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
parts needed

You should purchase and add Running Boards. >:)
Running boards are [when & where you find them].....& getting pricey......YOU also have to like all of the things he painted the truck color. THAT made it his truck. Not all view it as a plus? I'd also have to add a steel RAD support & under truck FT license plate holder. Then replace the bushing with Dick's steel bolt kit. I would actually go and see it in person if it were not the best part of 700 miles one way to do it? Dragon is always up for helping people on the forum & I like that. I probably would like his truck when seen in person? It would be a lot easier if I wasn't already an SSr owner. I have put all of 15,000 on it in my 4 years of ownership. Want & need are too different things?

just thoughts........Birdmans

·
Daily Driver
8,940 Posts
Not everyone likes the running boards. Evidently the original designers didn't they were an add on.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.