Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edited - You are not an approved vendor on ssrfanatic. Please do not make commercial posts.

TR

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rhobbel said:
:confused :confused I wonder how much over sticker he wants this time?? With all the free advertising these guys take advantage of sure would think they would be a little more fair with pricing
I think we've been too hard on blossom in the past, I feel this time he'll make it right and sell this SSR for under MSRP ( not much but a little ). Call me crazy but I have all the confindents in the world that blossom will do the right thing this time around.

Al

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yeah, right...

Dark_Age_53 said:
I think we've been too hard on blossom in the past, I feel this time he'll make it right and sell this SSR for under MSRP ( not much but a little ). Call me crazy but I have all the confindents in the world that blossom will do the right thing this time around.

Al
And I have a bridge in Brooklyn you would be interested in. I called, Monte said they were at $2K over MSRP and waiting for the next "bid" to come in. He wanted me to wire him a deposit and he would bump that to $3K over. That was around noon EST.

Diggs

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Yeah, right...

Diggs said:
And I have a bridge in Brooklyn you would be interested in.
How much?

I still think blossom will do the right thing, after all how many times can they .... the consumer before they wake up?

Regards,
Al
P.S. If that bridge is red I'm in.:D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Blossom - please include a price in your posts including any additional fees such as doc fees.

I am going to be changing the way that the commercial posts work on the forum soon as I feel it is starting to be abused. The vendors that remain will be those that are upfront and offer the members good deals.

Thanks

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ditto

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto. Way to go Troy:agree :agree :agree

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
blossom, now's your chance to prove to everyone here that you're a friend of this forum. As I've said before I know you can do it, drop the price to a 1K under MSRP with no extra fees added for any member of this forum. Come on buddy, otherwise it looks like it's bye bye to you.

Your friend,
Al

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn it, just talked Martin McNeelan, he said it can be had for 5K over MSRP. In my opinion they need to be band from this site, that also goes for anyone else that isn't for the good of this forum. Anyone who has read any of my threads knows I never thought these guys would change, as we all can see they haven't.

Al

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Yank 'em

Yank 'em Troy. Let the money grubbers go somewhere else to grub money! :boxing

·
Registered
98 Posts
:agree :agree :agree

They just clutter the board. Money Hungry Bas*****!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts