Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Spirited driver!
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this and thought others might get a kick out of it. It is an '04 that is for sale in Norway. According to the article there are maybe 6 or 7 there. It has only 22,500 kilos on it and is priced to move at 369,000 Norwegian kroner (about $46,600 USD)! They did feel the need to point out that it can be driven by a regular drivers license :grin2:

The article about the truck being for sale is located here Link to article I used Google Chrome and let it translate. My Norwegian is a little rusty.

The actual website where is being listed along with photos is here Norwegian Popsicle:purple: & it comes with a 6 month warranty!! (sorry Cash - no VIN listed)

Enjoy!

·
Daily Driver
8,935 Posts
I love that ad, between the Nordic sense of humor and Google translate it's a hoot.

Models are called Chevrolet SSR Vortec 5,3i-V8.
And that name indicates that there is a relatively capable machine under the hood ...
--------
The 2004 model is available for 369,000 kroner. Perhaps it's now you're going to make sure you have a pickup that the neighbor is definitely not allowed to do?
----------
It also became so-called Pace Car in the legendary carpet Indy 500.
----------
The advertisement says that the car attracts a lot of attention, "turns heads" and gets long eyes as it travels. We do not doubt that!
---------
It should be an attractive collector's object. But this car has been selling for a long time without being sold in Norway, so here it is about meeting the right customer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts