Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sun 2/23/20-

I am listing my 2004 UV metallic SSR for sale. It currently has just under 70K miles on. The 5 digit vin is #11643, was orginally sold and delivered in Fl before it was moved to the Charlotte area of NC then sold/traded in and sold to Morrison Motor Cars of Concord. I purchased my SSR from them in late June of 2012 and have owned it since then.

This particular SSR was a late June 2004 build and offers many of the desirable factory options as well as a couple I purchased as well.

It was built as a 1SB featuring dual power seats, heated seats, Bose speakers/amp, 6 disc changer, etc
Carpeted rear bed/inc under the tonneau cover
Wood grain strips
Rear cargo bar with net
Floor mats
Engine cover insert- Satin finish
Running boards
Chrome Wheels yes, this one has them- shortly after I purchased I found a website called Comp-Nine and used it to determine that with the factory installed options this was a rare configuration- as in one of 1 of 89 in this color and options

Since my purchase I have added/obtained/installed the following:
OEM Oris hitch with bag/1 key (hitch is no longer avail)
OEM wind deflector with bag
OEM satin finish bezels 3 gauge cluster (GPH, battery voltage and transmission temp) in rare UV metallic housing
New in bag 1 pair black SSR logo soft saddle bags
New in bag 1 front license plate
Black indoor storage cover with bag

I have also added several of Simple-Engineering items:
Black powder coated radiator support with ABS plastic deflector (replaces the flimsy easily broken plastic assy)
Black powder coated front chassis stiffener assy (replaces the black tube "X" brace
Black powder coated mid chassis stiffener (replaces the single round tube assy)
Auxiliary adjustable themostat controlled pusher fan- continues to cycle on/off at set temperature to assist in cooling
ABS heat shield
Gear shift/transmission repair kit for the the neoprene bushing that fails
Ignition switch replaced

Also installed:
4 MGP calipers in Red with "SSR" on them
4/17 full coolant flush (drained radiator per forum tech info, removed and replaced both upper and lower hoses, thermostat/seal and refilled)
4/19 all other fluids replaced- transmission, brake fluid, rear gear and engine oil/filter

I have also thru my years of ownership the following:
4 original chrome center caps with bowtie logos (a couple had broken tabs, took these off and put away)- wheels have chrome "blanks" installed
Printed paper copy of the SSR "E" book- the SSR Experience
SSR hardcover book- SSR an American Tradition
OEM roof tool
OEM owners manual and leatherette sleeve
second key fob
assorted printed materials- color card for 2004 with all model colors, brochures, dealer selling book, the several dealer binder card with related selling info, press releases, and more

I am asking $22,000
Since I am not a supporting member please PM me or
visit Facebook and search Missouri chapter of SSR fanatics or SSR fanatics-

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump- reminder
Loaded, well optioned, rare color, 2 owner, lots of extras add to value

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump- reminder
Price reduced 4/11 to $20k from $22k
Will consider all fair AND reasonable offers

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not a supporting member so I cannot post pics. You can send me an email and I'll send them, or I'm in 2 FB SSR groups and have it posted with pics.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
@capteric You can still add pictures even if your not a supporting member. Go below the section here and its the fourth from the left where it says insert image. click that then it will say "Drop Image" put your picture in there. You can add several pictures but I am not sure what the limit is.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Interesting, I stand corrected- I was not aware that as a non-supporting member I could post pics. Thank you stlhodrod for the info

1 - 11 of 11 Posts