Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking for a good deal on a near new 2004....I pulled the trigger on one tonight and had an e-mail from a dealer in Texas offering to sell me this one for $26,038.52 when I got home...here is his e-mail and e-bay past thread. Looks like a great deal if anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004...ryZ90971QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

My name is Zach Skees and I am a sales representative for Lakeside Chevrolet. The 2004 SSR is still available on our lot and the wheels are chrome. The bottom price with no trade involved is $26,083.52 plus applicable sales tax. If you are interested in the SSR please call toll free 1-888-269-1666 (ask for Zach). Just for your information, this SSR was our General Managers personal vehicle and has been extremely taken care of and only has 1500 miles on it. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Wow this one is in my neck of the woods... I knew something like this would pop up AFTER i bought my new 2006 Pontiac Solstice. I'd never get my money out of the Solstice with a dealership tho..

JUST DARN! I want my YELLOW SSR.... really want an 05 but hey i just cruise and an 04 would be plenty..

thanks for posting this

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
jimmyd69 said:
no trade involved is $26,083.52 plus applicable sales tax. only has 1500 miles on it. Thanks again!!
At current bid of $25101 and reserve not met with 27 bids and 1 1/2 days left it should meet reserve. Looks like a nice clean unit..................

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
I think this is worth what they're asking $26,000. It appears to be in excellent shape and the milage? What milage (1600). Plus this was the general manegers vehicle so you know it got the best of care. If I get another SSR people will think I'm a fanatic or something. Man this would make a great second one.

:smash :smash :smash :smash :smash​

1 - 4 of 4 Posts