Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by and looked at a 2004 Yellow R truck is at SteveShuttAutoSales in New Port Richey Fl. Truck looks nice and clean, roof works with no problem and I didn't see any fluid in storage compartment. Has wide Halo rims with low profile tires, chrome trim kit added to interior and front, no carpeting in bed. Started it sounds good who ever owned it took care of it and looks like he added larger exhaust tips and changed muffler. Overall nice looking and sounding truck if the wife wouldn't shoot me I might have a go at it.
Truck has 70,000 miles asking $18,000.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,389 Posts
The right color. Looks good. Good price.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Oooo... and it's got front and rear spoilers... nice!

Boy, do I understand the "wife" issue. If I had my way the stable would be packed with all kinds of toys.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have nothing to do with the sell of this truck when ever I see one on any lot I like to stop by and look at them and check them out. Out of the ones I have seen lately this one really looks nice and sounds good. Some of the add on chrome was sticking up on the front but other then that didn't see any other thing wrong with it.
Two reasons I do this first to compare my truck and what I paid for it to what's out there and to maybe give a heads up to somebody here who might be looking for another one or knows somebody looking.

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
I have nothing to do with the sell of this truck when ever I see one on any lot I like to stop by and look at them and check them out. Out of the ones I have seen lately this one really looks nice and sounds good. Some of the add on chrome was sticking up on the front but other then that didn't see any other thing wrong with it.
Two reasons I do this first to compare my truck and what I paid for it to what's out there and to maybe give a heads up to somebody here who might be looking for another one or knows somebody looking.
Same here, just stop and look. I believe the chrome is Florida Stainless stick on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts