Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have too many cars and not enough time so the SSR must go. It has the following options:

1SB Pkg (memory, homelink, body colored engine cover insert, heated seats, electrochromic mirrors, 6 CD changer, Bose sound system)
Body color accent package with running boards
Special paint (Aqua Blur)
Cargo compartment trim w/ wood and body colored slats
Customized floor mats w/ SSR logos

AND OF COURSE THE HIGH HORSEPOWER CORVETTE MOTOR!!

Love the truck and its in perfect shape but I just can't have this many vehicles. I am asking $41,900 which is almost $6K below sticker. I can give you more details if you email me at [email protected] Remember that in many states you pay no sales tax or at least much less if you buy from an individual instead of a dealer.

Pictures can be seen at: http://members15.clubphoto.com/bill893279/2891031/guest.phtml

Located in Greenville, SC between Atlanta and Charlotte

·
Registered
67 Posts
Vettin Man said:
I have too many cars and not enough time so the SSR must go. It has the following options:

1SB Pkg (memory, homelink, body colored engine cover insert, heated seats, electrochromic mirrors, 6 CD changer, Bose sound system)
Body color accent package with running boards
Special paint (Aqua Blur)
Cargo compartment trim w/ wood and body colored slats
Customized floor mats w/ SSR logos

AND OF COURSE THE HIGH HORSEPOWER CORVETTE MOTOR!!

Love the truck and its in perfect shape but I just can't have this many vehicles. I am asking $41,900 which is almost $6K below sticker. I can give you more details if you email me at [email protected] Remember that in many states you pay no sales tax or at least much less if you buy from an individual instead of a dealer.

Pictures can be seen at: http://members15.clubphoto.com/bill...031/guest.phtml

Located in Greenville, SC between Atlanta and Charlotte

1 - 3 of 3 Posts