Chevy SSR Forum banner
  •  2022 Ride of the Year

Hey there Guest! Check out the current Ride of the Month contest.

View and vote on the submissions from the community fanatics vying for the coveted ROTM award!

2005 Aqua Blur for sale - 300 miles

1037 Views 2 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Vettin Man
G
I have too many cars and not enough time so the SSR must go. It has the following options:

1SB Pkg (memory, homelink, body colored engine cover insert, heated seats, electrochromic mirrors, 6 CD changer, Bose sound system)
Body color accent package with running boards
Special paint (Aqua Blur)
Cargo compartment trim w/ wood and body colored slats
Customized floor mats w/ SSR logos

AND OF COURSE THE HIGH HORSEPOWER CORVETTE MOTOR!!

Love the truck and its in perfect shape but I just can't have this many vehicles. I am asking $41,900 which is almost $6K below sticker. I can give you more details if you email me at [email protected] Remember that in many states you pay no sales tax or at least much less if you buy from an individual instead of a dealer.

Pictures can be seen at: http://members15.clubphoto.com/bill893279/2891031/guest.phtml

Located in Greenville, SC between Atlanta and Charlotte
I have too many cars and not enough time so the SSR must go. It has the following options:

1SB Pkg (memory, homelink, body colored engine cover insert, heated seats, electrochromic mirrors, 6 CD changer, Bose sound system)
Body color accent package with running boards
Special paint (Aqua Blur)
Cargo compartment trim w/ wood and body colored slats
Customized floor mats w/ SSR logos

AND OF COURSE THE HIGH HORSEPOWER CORVETTE MOTOR!!

Love the truck and its in perfect shape but I just can't have this many vehicles. I am asking $41,900 which is almost $6K below sticker. I can give you more details if you email me at [email protected] Remember that in many states you pay no sales tax or at least much less if you buy from an individual instead of a dealer.

Pictures can be seen at: http://members15.clubphoto.com/bill...031/guest.phtml

Located in Greenville, SC between Atlanta and Charlotte
Try it now. Sorry.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts