Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Aqua Blur for sale in NC- New lower price

Up for sale is my 2005 Blur with chrome wheels. Every option on this ssr except for chrome gauge pkg. It has hard saddle bags and carpeted bed with wood slats. I have replaced all belts and hoses. I have changed all fluids under the hood and t-stat. I have installed Mikes upgraded radiator fan, Mike heat shield and Mikes
front spoiler. I have installed Dicktators cable shift kit. Installed trailblazer crossmember. Changed the fan temp setting to low at 180 and high at 210. Fresh claybar and wax and buff. I have a replacement ignition switch but have not installed yet. This truck has not been changed from stock except for fan speed adjustments and Mikes upgrades. Truck has 38,500 miles. It does have the 6.0 ls2 and auto trans. Every thing works great on this truck. Truck is in excellent condition. I an asking $26000 or best offer Please pm or call my
cell # 919-738-6783:purple:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,679 Posts
Sorry to see you selling, looks like a well kept, low mile rare color with some nice upgrades, why are you selling this beauty ?
Good luck with the sale, someone will be buying it soon.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lowered price

OK, I must be asking to much. No one is inquiring about SSR. I am lowering the price to $26,000 or best offer

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Give it some time. Don't drop your pants to quickly. I'ts a nice looking rig at a fair price. If you've got it marketed well in other mediums and web sites, someone will step up to the plate and take it off your hands. Just my $.02

wizzr

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,878 Posts
Give it some time. Don't drop your pants to quickly. I'ts a nice looking rig at a fair price. If you've got it marketed well in other mediums and web sites, someone will step up to the plate and take it off your hands. Just my $.02

wizzr

That is true. Most folks on this site already have their dream SSR so you need to get further out and network with other venues. My thoughts. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
This is really not the best site to list our R’s for sale. As stated, most Fanatics have their SSR. I like to use this section to gauge pricing and hope that I get feedback on pricing etc. I say set your price and see where it goes, it’ll be tough to let my R go no matter what I would sell it for.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I recently sold my R. It took about six months to get it sold. I didn’t get many responses from this site. You’ve got to use other advertising venues and have patience. Good look on your sale.

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
I agree

I agree with others who've already advised you to advertise elsewhere...I found my 05 on auto trader and then found this site. Also agree don't drop your price too quickly...you may need to educate buyers as to the mods you've made...but take your time! She looks like a beauty! Best of luck...Crafty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts