Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
RED SLED
440 Posts
My SSR is up for sale. Check out Charlotte, NC Craigslist for details and pictures
Nice clean truck, low miles, well priced. Should sell :)

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
My SSR is up for sale. Check out Charlotte, NC Craigslist for details and pictures
:frown2:

It does look nice, now I need someone to clue me in on this "term' in the title line........

- $25000 (Cornelius) WTF is that word after the price??????????????????????????????:surprise:

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Bob, "CHILL" take a pill.
What for ... all I wanted to do is look at the pictures. Not the least bit interested in buying it. Just wanna' look, look, look !!! /forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile.png /forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile.png /forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile.png
Exactly what I tell the lovely wife when I look at other women.

·
Premium Member
7,342 Posts
:frown2:

It does look nice, now I need someone to clue me in on this "term' in the title line........

- $25000 (Cornelius) WTF is that word after the price??????????????????????????????:surprise:
It's Cornelius, NORTH CAROLINA !!! Which is in the the Charlotte/Concord area. There are 3 "little" villages close together there, Davidson, Cornelius & Huntersville ... beautiful area.

tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
7,342 Posts
Exactly what I tell the lovely wife when I look at other women.
I'll bet the farm those women don't look back >:) >:) >:) so Doris has nothing to worry about :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: especially in your short pants, your Jesus shoes and your "T" shirt with a picture of your beautiful wife on the front of it that says "He's mine, All mine" :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

tennesseecozy ... :ssr

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,566 Posts
SOLD ** SOLD *** SOLD

item sold
thread closed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.