Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,930 Posts
You are going to hate me but $23k assuming it has chrome wheels, boards gauges and carpet - as well as a clean carfax.
Those freaking consignment companies will do anything, just to get you under contract
Gateway is one I would avoid like the plague - they seem to prey on SSR's.

·
Registered
60 Posts
You are going to hate me but $23k assuming it has chrome wheels, boards gauges and carpet - as well as a clean carfax.
Those freaking consignment companies will do anything, just to get you under contract
Gateway is one I would avoid like the plague - they seem to prey on SSR's.

$39K IS unreasonable, but I believe the car would do better than $23K. Just sayin'

·
Super Moderator
13,930 Posts
$39K IS unreasonable, but I believe the car would do better than $23K. Just sayin'
Yes, but $23 is what it is worth wholesale - retail $27500 - never in the $30's
He is $12-15 over

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,017 Posts
With vehicles you never want to start where you want to end up. Leaves you no wiggle room. An example would be ask $28,500 and let them get you down to $27,500 and that would be a good deal for both buyer and seller and you would get full retail. Just my 2 cents and we all know what that is worth.

Reactions: 90 Fatboy

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
With vehicles you never want to start where you want to end up. Leaves you no wiggle room. An example would be ask $28,500 and let them get you down to $27,500 and that would be a good deal for both buyer and seller and you would get full retail. Just my 2 cents and we all know what that is worth.
Auggie, I agree with your "2 cents" I started at 22 and now will take 21 !!! Bob

·
MY05SSR
581 Posts
The asking price was 21 but due to a high lift cam previous owner had installed it wouldn't idle so they came down a thousand because a good dyno tune starts at $850 around here. I trailered it home

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
I'm surprised, in general even breathing (side issue). However, there are a lot of assumptions, just stating a 2005 Blur and 22,000 miles is barely chicken scratch on details. Selling takes into account much, more such as manual / auto, Chrome or not, options both standard and others. Based on a simple premise of "Basic satin" the very top end with a perfect representation should be more aligned with $27,000. Trying to figure out why this would extract far above market value?

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,432 Posts
We are picking up (tomorrow) our 05 Aqua Blur, 6 speed, chrome wheels, New tires, gauges, No floor mats and missing the hitch. Paying $24,000 and it has 27,000 miles. We are happy with our price.
That's a good deal for you! I envy the 6 Speed!
Congrats!

Reactions: Auggie Doggie

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline SSR, 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy FLSTF
163 Posts
:ssr:ssrCongrats from Music City USA, Nashville on your great find, plus the six speed. You like me will enjoy your choice of the six speed.
90 Fatboy 2005 #20303 Redline Red 6 speed

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.