Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local dealer who I gave my card to let me know that they have a 2005 Aqua Blur low mileage..apox 12k ..
In Peoria Illinois at Uftring Weston chevolet
Don't know what you really could buy it for . will get a contract number if anyone is interested and or more details

·
Spirited driver!
1,405 Posts
It is pretty good looking truck with a 6-speed. It might be sitting there a while at $30,995 though. He has two others as well. A silver 04 and a Red 06. Both with low miles and high asking prices. You can see them here if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is pretty good looking truck with a 6-speed. It might be sitting there a while at $30,995 though. He has two others as well. A silver 04 and a Red 06. Both with low miles and high asking prices. You can see them here if you are interested.
Blur has a deposit on it.. someone from Ohio is coming to pick it up and trailer it home
Left a card with the salesman..so the New owner knows about the Fanatics.. looks like the Red and silver have the chrome spear and wheels

Attachments

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,871 Posts
Those are good starting prices for the dealer. That gives them a little wiggle room and they will probably sell for $25,000 to $27,000. If they start at their need to get price right away there is nowhere to go and no deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts