Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at dealers today looking at the new Pontiac Torrent for my wife. The new Crystal lake color is awesome....would be perfect for the SSR.

They have one 2005 SSR left, and sales manager asked if I knew anybody that that might want one. Out the door price $37,999. Sticker...$49,855.
Loaded:
1SB
Smokin Asphalt
6 Speed
Floor mats
Running boards
Cargo net package
Cargo compartment trim w wood strips
Auxillary gauge package
Front plate bracket
Chrome Wheels

If anybody is interested PM me and I will give you the dealer info.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update

Dealer called today about my new SSR order. Still has the Black 2005 SSR. Has dropped price to $ 34,999.

Salesman said that they may do even better if they can get it sold before years end.

PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
REBEL said:
Dam.... born in the wrong country!:banghead
Not really, our loonie is getting closer and closer to the greenback. It's the warranty that get's voided bringing the SSR across the border that bugs me....

34,999.00 USD
United States Dollars = 40,870.60 CAD
Canada Dollars
1 USD = 1.16776 CAD 1 CAD = 0.856337 USD

·
Registered
442 Posts
skip, No way out-the-door, which would include everything, would be $37,999. A number like that is "before." The latest price is great but two months too early for this wannabe. Curious about front license plate bracket. My state does not require front license and I am wondering if that bracket has already been put on does it mean holes have been put into the fascia for it or does it mount underneath and come up in front?

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Better Price

Sales Manager just called and said that they will let the 2005 SSR go for $29,999 if you can get it by the end of the year. That 's $19,856 off.

How's that for a Christmas gift.

·
Registered
442 Posts
me too.......

If the dealer can ship to s.e. Michigan and get me financing (could be difficult), I want the info, too. For that price, who wouldn't want it?

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Yes But

Try and find one for $40,870.60 Canadian. Best here is still 48k+ Canadian

·
Registered
442 Posts
...and then what?

Rebel, Did you get that name by being from southern Canada? After paying $48K Canadian or more for an SSR, how much more gets added? What are your tax percentages, fees, etc. up there (or possibly down there - Canada is south of me here, actually)?

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

ball park ..... tax, del., rust protection,xtend warranty, another 7k... plus interest if needed.

·
Registered
39 Posts
REBEL said:
Jump off that fence fast ... well done cw_racefan .
Been looking a while, and at the price what's not to like! New on MSO, under 200 miles, full warranty. Apparently they just wanted it out of there, like, now!

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Way to go racefan

:) :) :)

You did get a nice Christmas present and delivered in time for Christmas. They wanted it off the books before 2006 for tax purposes.

Timing is everything!!!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,609 Posts
Congrats!

cw_racefan said:
Been looking a while, and at the price what's not to like! New on MSO, under 200 miles, full warranty. Apparently they just wanted it out of there, like, now!
:eek Seems like you stole that one... that is best deal I have seen yet!

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,351 Posts
cw_racefan said:
:willy: :yesnod :party :cheers SOLD!!!! To me!!!!! Thanks for the info SSr290....yes a very nice Christmas present indeed!
Don't forget to send the Serial # to REBEL's registry!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts