Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Black SSR for sale. Only 7,700 miles. Excellent condition. One owner. 390 hp. $24,000.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Hello Dan,

There are lots of folks out there that still want to buy a nice, low mileage, 390hp SSR.
But without telling them more...you will have very little to no interest on this forum.

Pictures are very helpful and letting everyone know where the truck is located will also help.
Finally, You are not limited to space when it comes to your write up about the truck.
Provide any and all information about upgrades and other work that has been done to the truck.
(Tire age, Battery Age, Accidents, Repairs, Interior/Exterior/Engine Upgrades, Carpeted Bed, Chrome Wheels, Automatic or Manual Transmission?????)

If you need help posting pictures, you can email them to me. [email protected]

Alex

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
2005 ssr

If this is truly a 7000 SSR shape, the truck should be gone in a heartbeat. I wish you the best in the sale. Keep the price up and respectable. Good luck.

Auto or 6 speed?

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,395 Posts
I stand corrected :surprise:

Apparently you CAN sell an SSR without posting any info.
:laugh:
:grin2:
If the seller cannot post contact information then the interested buyers must do so.0:)

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,365 Posts
Well after all Alex, it is a Smokin' Asphalt SSR. The most dramatic, sexiest, formal-looking, striking color the R came in!! You know---kinda like The BLACK KNIGHT.............:surprise:

images-39.jpeg

Hence all the hightened interest in a possible sale of such!!! - >:)

==============
David :black:
images-12.jpeg

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,395 Posts
I'm interested...
As noted above the seller cannot post contact information and has too few posts to use PMs,as you do as well, therefore if you are truly interested you will have to post some contact information here for the seller to contact you.

Hopefully when it sells that will also be posted here so we can close this thread.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,051 Posts
Well after all Alex, it is a Smokin' Asphalt SSR. The most dramatic, sexiest, formal-looking, striking color the R came in!! You know---kinda like The BLACK KNIGHT.............:surprise:

Hence all the hightened interest in a possible sale of such!!! - >:)

==============
David :black:
View attachment 532649

It would have sold even before it was offered for sale if it was Slingshot Yellow. You know. Fastest, sexiest and most sought after.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Sent a message earlier about my interest, but no reply. Text or call 970.531.3481. If you call pls. leave a message as I will not answer calls without a caller ID.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.