Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Black SSR, 7500 miles, two sets of wheels & tires in excellent condition---thinking about selling, what would be a fair price??

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
There was a buyer posted on here looking for a really low mileage truck, you might want to look through the ads and contact that person and see if you can make a deal. Sounds like you have what they were looking for. Also what options and accessories does it have? Chrome wheels, running boards, carpeted bed, accessory gauges? Saddle bags soft or hard, cargo net, any upgrades stereo, cooling fan, any of Mike's accessories?
Good Luck

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,647 Posts
You might also want to post the VIN and see if it has a history here since you have managed to make only this one post in 2 years of membership.

·
Auction Junkie
149 Posts
I have a 2005 Black SSR, 7500 miles, two sets of wheels & tires in excellent condition---thinking about selling, what would be a fair price??
There are several very similar 05 automatic trucks out there your competing against.
Mine had a bit more mileage and I waited a year for the right person in the high $20's US.
Your definitely going to need more info and photos to entice interest. You can do do a search on Mecum and BJ using your criteria to see recent sales and adjust up or down for options, geography and time of year. Lots out there and spring is just around the corner. GLWYS.

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,679 Posts
If in good shape advertise for $29,500.00 and sell after dickering for no less then $27,500.00.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the responses--mine has the 1SB preferred equipment group(memory package,engine cover,heated seats,6 cd and bose stereo, etc, and chrome wheels,carge trim wood,running board accent package, extra set of Voodoo wheels & tires. the window sticker new is $48,820. The SSR is in SC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts