Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Bose dash unit from a 2005 SSR for sale. The dash unit only. $75.00 including shipment to any of the 48 states. Unit worked when removed. Will accept payment via paypal

The VIN # from the SSR the unit was removed from is: 1GCES14H65B120175 UNIT SOLD

·
Premium Member
2003 Chevy SSR, Customized
594 Posts
That is a very good price.

The buyer will need the VIN of the "R" the radio was removed from, in order for the dealership to reprogram the unit to work in another "R".

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The VIN # from the SSR the unit was removed from is: 1GCES14H65B120175. I hope this helps the sale.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
factory radio is xm/Sirrus ready if you can find the adapter. XMDirect made by Terk, model XMDGM100, its all plug and play and works very well. good luck in finding one

·
Slingshot Rules!
77,406 Posts
I want to back to original. Are these xm/Sirrus ready? Thank you . Dale 619-921-8245
Yes, Skeeter . . .

The OEM Radio is fully Sirius/XM capable with a simple "plug and play" adapter which installs behind the unit and is completely out of sight. Even the special satellite antenna is mounted forward of the radio under the dash. Not only does it perform like a champ, the Program Information is displayed in the little window and all of the push buttons, both on the unit and the steering wheel, perform flawlessly.

Probably the first mod for The Doophus way back in 2005.

! :surprise: ! :cheers ! :surprise: ! :cheers ! :surprise: !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts