Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just received my calendars that I had printed. They came out rather nice. Just a couple of minor typo errors that I've fixed.

See this thread for a sample: http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1947

I put milestone dates regarding the development and production as well as dates of some car shows/events.
The calendar runs from Dec. 2004 thru Nov 2005. I could also make additional calendars with various starting months. They are wire bound and the photo half measures 8.5 x 11.

Should be less than $25.00 with shipping if anybody is interested. PM me or shoot an email to [email protected]...

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
Nice Calander!

Hey Keith,

I think you have a great idea going there. I love all your photos very professional looking I might add :thumbs . Your 3 disks you sent me are jammed with tons of great shots. I hope that you get many takers on your great looking calander.

Ps Have you thought of making other types of custom made calanders too? Great Christmas gift idea for sure!

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Calendar photos

FYI: I selected images that were taken during the corresponding month...

Dec - Jan Feb March and April

Marc - not sure if it's my PC - but couldn't get the 'manage attachments' button to work in "The Wall' thread???

Attachments

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
May thru Sept

The next set...

I did crop out the date (red text) at the bottom of the one shot attached in this set - when I made the calendar.

I also used 5.0 meg shots - not the 'email sized' (640x480) images I attached here - so the image quality is MUCH nicer on the calendar...

Attachments

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Twenty bucks should include shipping - If interested let me know and I'll put the order in. I don't have a paypall account or any other electronic means of payment - so acheck will have to do.

PM me if interested - I'll PM back my address...

On a side note - my position as 'volunteer photographer' for the City of Kingsburg - and as a avid SCANNER (police/fire etc) enthusist -- got me outta bed at 6am today for a structure fire - see attached shots, (I provide the Fire Dept. copies of the shots - apparently it helps with the investigation, as they are way too busy to take any themselves...)

Total loss - no serious injuries...

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
Put Me on your 06 List!

kwhopper89 said:
Twenty bucks should include shipping - If interested let me know and I'll put the order in. I don't have a paypall account or any other electronic means of payment - so acheck will have to do.

PM me if interested - I'll PM back my address...
Hey Keith,

Since I already have your great 2005 calendar... can I be the first one to reserve a 2006 calander when it comes out?

PS can the calendars be made up with 13 months? i.e. Dec 05 thru Dec. 06?

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
12 or 18 month options on the calendars...

I can start the calendar on any month.

Perhaps we could set up a spot at the Gallery for contest submissions - then open a thread for votes? Since the photos in the calendar are 8.5x11 the originals will need to be pretty high resolution to get a quality image - 4.0 meg may be about the lowest to go...

I have been contacted for only one additional calendar so far - I'll wait until the end of today before I order in case I get any more requests - It'll save a couple bucks on shipping if I can combine orders...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts