Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys got a package put together i think you are going to like 2005 ssr black loaded up i will be placing on ebay this week for 19,000 off no reserve we'll see what the real market is this is not used it is brand new pictures are being taken right now and there is no quirps to this auction you saw me do it this spring and we're doing it again now

as always

lots of love

billy mork
the ssr guru
(with horrible typing skills)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Previously Had This Unit Listed On This Site For 11k Off I Always Run It 1-2k Cheaper Than Everyone Else I Will Look At Offers But More Than Likely We Will Just List On Ebay And Sell Sell Sell

But Make An Offer This Unit Will Sell By The End Of This Month More Than Likely By The 15th

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
I'm not trying to be a critic nor start an argument but how can a dealer give 19k off of a vehicle? Is he just willing to just sell the vehicle at a loss or is there something wrong with the vehicle. I'm just a believer that if it sounds to good to be true..........well you know the rest. Dreams I'm not trying to knock you but I guess I just don't understand how this is possible.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Wow, that is incredible, but I have a small problem with that ad.

I am pretty sure that the Chevvy SSR is a "Truck". However when I click on that link it shows a corvette, and then it says Chevy SSR.

Must be because my brain is still working from Dingbat's quiz.

IslandDreams, you have me worried.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Focks said:
Wow, that is incredible, but I have a small problem with that ad.

I am pretty sure that the Chevvy SSR is a "Truck". However when I click on that link it shows a corvette, and then it says Chevy SSR.

Must be because my brain is still working from Dingbat's quiz.

IslandDreams, you have me worried.
He has you worried in what way?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i am able to offer it the same way i did this spring there are a dozen or more forum members i sold an ssr to in feb march and april i've sold a total of 65 SSR's this year and i dont sell ssr's to lose money but i dont make much on them either as far as the picture goes i cut and paste the vin into a gmbuypower link that i had up because the first time the link did not work i apologize that the pictures are wrong

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
there is nothing wrong with the unit as far as not understanding it what i always tell everyone . ...sometiems its better not to ask because if i explained it to you you would not understand one customer stated this spring on the forum that i'm usually more like the wizard behind the curtain . ...... .the units i sell were not originally mine they have all came to me on dealer transfers

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For those of you that are concerned use of the link now will show a 2006 model ssr this is not a 2006 however it is a 2005 SSR and the picture reflects the vehicle but not the year

1 - 20 of 24 Posts