Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As A New And Used Car Dealer I Have Seen These Things Sell Cheap. Just Making Sure Everyone Knows Before They Pay 46k For A New One They Might Contact One Of The Local Dealerships Pick Up A Gm Program With 1-5k Miles For Mid 30's If Anyone Had Any Problems Finidng One I Have Sold 20 Plus Just In The Month Of Febuary Nationwide Do Check Out Your Local Dealers For Some Tremendous Bargins They Are All Automatics At This Point.

William
Your Neighborhood Chevy Store

·
Registered
122 Posts
ISLANDDREAMS said:
As A New And Used Car Dealer I Have Seen These Things Sell Cheap. Just Making Sure Everyone Knows Before They Pay 46k For A New One They Might Contact One Of The Local Dealerships Pick Up A Gm Program With 1-5k Miles For Mid 30's If Anyone Had Any Problems Finidng One I Have Sold 20 Plus Just In The Month Of Febuary Nationwide Do Check Out Your Local Dealers For Some Tremendous Bargins They Are All Automatics At This Point.

William
I called my local Chevrolet dealer and he is going to check into it but knows nothing about it now. Where do you get 20 cars to sell like that?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
GMAC LOOK ON EBAY I'VE SOLD THE 2004 AS LOW AS 28000 AND 2005 GM PROGRAM ARE ON EBAY FOR 35500 I KNOW YOU CAN BUY THEM CHEAPAND I'LL ANSWER ALL QUESTIIONS YOUR OR YOUR LOCAL CHEVY DEALER MAY HAVE I AM CURRENTLY THE NUMBER ONE SSR DEALER IN THE COUNTRY AND I BUY THEM FROM GM AND OTHER DEALERS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

THANKS

WILLIAM

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just Remember At These Prices You Cannot Be Too Particular But You Can Save Thousands But They Are Gm Execs Vehicles For The Most Part

·
Registered
590 Posts
Self Proclaimd Ssr Guru

ISLANDDREAMS said:
As A New And Used Car Dealer I Have Sold 20 Plus Just In The Month Of Febuary
William
I notice you have offers in 3 or more threads so I assume your cheque is in the mail for a supporting membership

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Am Not Selling Them To Your Members I'm Offering Education As Far As What Is Avaialble Out There At The Present Time As Far As Pricing And Where They Should Be Purchasing Them At

·
Registered
369 Posts
Where is your Dealership?

Islandreams,
Where is your dealership located? And are you a Chevrolet dealer?
Mike :cool

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not at liberty to say

Yes i do work for a chevrolet dealer However i'm here just trying to help everyone nationwide save money by educating them on the inner pricing of the vehicles you can go to any local store to purchase these not just mine Just keeping everyone up to date on the market pricing of the SSR

william
a local chevy store

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
dingbat said:
Since education has been brought up, how about courses in grammer and punctuation??????
OOOOOOO, I bet that's gonna leave a mark!
:glol

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
ISLANDDREAMS said:
Yes i do work for a chevrolet dealer However i'm here just trying to help everyone nationwide save money by educating them on the inner pricing of the vehicles you can go to any local store to purchase these not just mine Just keeping everyone up to date on the market pricing of the SSR

william
a local chevy store
WHO? are you?
WHAT? (oh - I already asked that)
WHERE??? are you?
WHEN?
WHY?

and HOW?

My journalistic education wants to know....

·
Registered
590 Posts
Well Whopper, those are all questions he can not answer as a non supporting member and without permission.

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
41chevcoe said:
Well Whopper, those are all questions he can not answer as a non supporting member and without permission.

WE HAVE A WINNER!

·
Registered
127 Posts
As a potential new buyer and a relative new viewer to the site, I found Islanddreams comments helpful and the last few comments pretty childish.

Just my 2 cents

Now I suppose I'll be bad mouthed by the good ole boys club

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
tahoejoe said:
As a potential new buyer and a relative new viewer to the site, I found Islanddreams comments helpful and the last few comments pretty childish.

Just my 2 cents

Now I suppose I'll be bad mouthed by the good ole boys club
tahoejoe,

No bad mouthing here! Everyone is welcome to our "good ole boys club." Heck, this forum is too NEW to have that kind of mentality.

Sorry if you felt our comments were in bad taste, but if you've been reading our postings, you will know that we've had a rash of dealers trying to sneak into this forum with visions of $$$$ in their heads. They would advertise to a large group of us who are all over the country without even being a supporting member. We're just a little gun shy, that's all.

·
Registered
590 Posts
2 Cents Worth (U.S. Funds)

Tahoe Joe , I am a relative newbie/SSR owner and this is discussion community , but with rules , and everybody's 2 cents is valued from what I see here.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks! I was beginning to think I had come to the wrong forum.

Just trying to gather as much info as possible to help decide '04 or '05 and what constitutes the best expected deal in a fairly unstable market.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
Happy Hunting!

tahoejoe said:
Thanks! I was beginning to think I had come to the wrong forum.
Just trying to gather as much info as possible to help decide '04 or '05 and what constitutes the best expected deal in a fairly unstable market.
Hi Tahoe Joe,

FYI: We would like to have a lot of dealers advertise on our site here and the more the merrier! We would like everyone to follow the posting rules. I hope that he gets permission to advertise his dealership as well as Watch Six and anyone else for that matter. :thumbs

Please ask away... there are many threads that have covered the best of both worlds... 03, 04 Vs. 05 prices and deals.

Please come back and visit us often... we hope you find one that you will want to buy. Good luck and happy hunting!

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
ISLANDDREAMS said:
I AM CURRENTLY THE NUMBER ONE SSR DEALER IN THE COUNTRY

THANKS

WILLIAM

My Point: IF he is the #1 dealer - he should be boasting of his dealership - not being vague. He also should have a few sales to members here... When I bought my SSR via eBay in May of 2003 - I had to weed thru the BS'ers to find a real deal. As it stands, we can't even look at this guys dealership web site to verify existance...

TRUST but verify!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts