Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have been waiting I received my 05 door panels today and installed them // work & fit fine.
here are the CORRECT PART #s RH 89044959 LH 89044958
these numbers came right off of the boxes ! ! ! ! ! :thumbs
BILL

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All you have to transfer is the Boze speaker cover and the the top color piece. You use your original pull strap cover and the bezel that fits behind the door haddle "which comes with the new panel" yhe drivers side also comes with the mirror control installed.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Bill Scott said:
For those of you who have been waiting I received my 05 door panels today and installed them // work & fit fine.
BILL
The cost for the panels?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I paid about $175.00 each. I like the idea of being able to reach down and touch the seat controls w/o the squeeze ! ! ! ! :yesnod

·
Registered
12 Posts
05 door panels

Bill Scott said:
BILL
I ordered the 05 door panels, the left side is correct and the right sides comes the same as the first edition of the 04s. Have reorded the right side three times. I am ordering the same number you gave. What is wrong? Bill Ford

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BILL
I believe these are the correct numbers as they are in sequence which as some parts are concecutively numbered with even & odd -- RH/LH
A good guess would be a mix-up at the factory when they were being boxer up.
If you want me to check with my parts guy let me know. ? ? ? ? ??
BILL

·
Registered
12 Posts
05 door panels

Bill Scott said:
BILL
I believe these are the correct numbers as they are in sequence which as some parts are concecutively numbered with even & odd -- RH/LH
A good guess would be a mix-up at the factory when they were being boxer up.
If you want me to check with my parts guy let me know. ? ? ? ? ??
BILL
Tell me how I can get in touch with your parts guy. Bill Ford

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you contact BUFFY I sent the GM instructions to him and he has made them available for others. If this fails let me know and I will send you a copy.
BILL :seeya

·
Registered
203 Posts
2005 door panels

Does anyone have pictures of what the 2005 door panels look like in comparison to 2004 panels? I know they differ to allow easier access to the seat controls but what do they look like? Do all 2005 SSR's have the redesigned panels regardless of build date?

G

·
The GOOD news is that the new door panel allows you to get your WHOLE hand down there to adjust things!
It's like wearing loose boxer shorts, compared to briefs that are two sizes too small!
:party

·
Premium Member
3,672 Posts
Sam Fowler said:
The GOOD news is that the new door panel allows you to get your WHOLE hand down there to adjust things!
It's like wearing loose boxer shorts, compared to briefs that are two sizes too small!
:party
That's like the hotel that had not ballroom.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts