Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Bill Scott said:
Does anybody have the CORRECT part #s for the 05 door panels?

THANKS
BILL :seeya

Hey Bill, are we having a bad day? :lol

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Bill Scott said:

THANKS
This is what my parts list say for 03/04 but I don't have 05 list
R89039743 $205.
L89039744 $292.
As far as I know some 05's have the same panels until the pocket change was made in later models. Are these the same #'s you already have?
I don't know why the price would be different and the left on to be higher also. :confused

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NOPE;
Not a bad day, I'm just trying to find the correct #s for the latest 05 panels, the ones with a little extra finger room. Just thinking right now-- it's been a long winter up here in the frozen NORTH :seeya

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
04 to an 05!

Bill Scott said:
NOPE;
Not a bad day, I'm just trying to find the correct #s for the latest 05 panels, the ones with a little extra finger room. Just thinking right now-- it's been a long winter up here in the frozen NORTH :seeya
I also am interested in taking off my 04 door panels and replacing them with the 05's! are they the same design for the speakers etc??

GR

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
05 Door Panels

I am working with my parts guy to get this cleared up on the correct part #s for the later 05 panels. You can not go to the GM parts list and inentify these panels, you need a VIN that of a truck that has the correct panels and go from there. So I located an 05 with the correct panels, got the VIN and gave it to my parts guy yesterday and he is researching it for me. So as soon as I hear something I'll let you know.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Bill Scott said:
I am working with my parts guy to get this cleared up on the correct part #s for the later 05 panels. You can not go to the GM parts list and inentify these panels, you need a VIN that of a truck that has the correct panels and go from there. So I located an 05 with the correct panels, got the VIN and gave it to my parts guy yesterday and he is researching it for me. So as soon as I hear something I'll let you know.
Thanks!! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Is your parts guy work at a Chevy dealer?

GR

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, he works for the dealer that I bought my SSR from. They are a small dealership and really great to deal with. They even remember your name after the sale ! ! ! ! ! :seeya

·
Registered
49 Posts
Bill Scott said:

THANKS
How do you tell a 2005 (early) and a 2005 1/2 ?To see if new side panels are the new version?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DEVIL
I think that this is where the VIN comes in, after a certian s/n on the 05 it will tell you order a different panel # for that truck if you need an exact replacement. It sounds like the GM parts system does not give any hints or descriptions when you try to identify such parts. I know that it is common to need the VIN when ordering other parts also. Actually what they need is the build # or s/n as alot of times they may change something midstream and this is the best way to keep track of what items go on which trucks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts