Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hood is 900.00 inc crating and shipping to a business in the cont US

Tailgate is 500.00 inc shipping in the cont us

They are in good shape, different tailgate, red and perfect, hood has 2 dents you can see in the picture towards the front.

call or text Eric @ 219-548-2673

Attachments

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,325 Posts
Hmmmm.

Eric ~~~ by any chance do you have any of your "retro" tailgates just laying around gathering dust?? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

You know, just an 'extra' old tailgate that's just taking up space & collecting dust that you want to divest yourself of?? 0:)

Your retro tailgates are really works of art. :wub:

===============
David :black:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm.

Eric ~~~ by any chance do you have any of your "retro" tailgates just laying around gathering dust?? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

You know, just an 'extra' old tailgate that's just taking up space & collecting dust that you want to divest yourself of?? 0:)

Your retro tailgates are really works of art. :wub:

===============

Thank you:smile2: I did have one but I gave it to Mike in AZ for his Canadian friend that helps him out.

I will give you or any other Fanatic a good deal on one. 200.00 discount (reg 1300.00, plus shipping) if ordered before the end of this year. Knowing what I have cooking up for future parts means there will most likely be a price increase for the coming spring.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,325 Posts
What a generous offer Eric!! ~~ :smile2:

Please check your PM mailbox. I'll be sending you one tomorrow.

Thanks again. :smile2:

================

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still have this hood and another tailgate for sale Also parting a 2005 that was hit in the left rear. We used the frame and front body parts. still have headlights, Please inquire with your needs Text me at 219-548-2673 Thank you, eric

1 - 8 of 8 Posts