Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Pitch Black Six Speed

Because SSR prices are all over the place and seems cash laden folks may be a dying bred I want to test out maybe trading for another vehicle. Something new to drive would be interesting. Pm or email works for me...$26500 74K highway miles. OPTIONAL ALL BLACK FRONT (can replace existing front hood, fenders,spear and hood emblem to OEM)
[email protected]
MUTH Mirrors
Eibach lower springs front/Rear
HURST short throw shifter 2015
LS 7 throttle body 2011
LS 7 clutch upgrade 2015
Upgraded fan
Pioneer NAV Unit 2007
Fatmat insulated 2015
GTO spoiler 2007
One off cowl induction hood 2008
Fiberglass Hood liner 2008
Smoothie grille bar 2008
New Pitch Black paint and flames in 2013
LST stainless steel struts hood 2017 tonneau 2008
Trailblazer frame cross member 2007
Black Cherry blackout on side markers, backup and taillights
All emblems shaved
NITTO tires front and rear 2016
Flowmaster 2007
Fuel pump 2018
Radiator support upgrade 2018

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
I'll trade you.....you can move up to U.V.....don't have flames....but they should be on by 2018. Did I mention its FASTTTTT. Honda Civics hide when they see me cruising down the road. :wink2:

vp

Good luck in your search Dane.:nerd:

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,313 Posts
Love the flames!! :x

They are subtle but definitely eye-catching. Nice ride. :smile2:

===============
David :black:

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the nice comments. I’m afraid of The UV....those are COP MAGNETS?
So just wanting to see what the interest would be to people looking through our Forum. Getting ready to hide the R inside for six months. Hate that the values are so ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hot rod Dodd......the holes were closed by my painter down in Ft. Myers, FL. I can see the a faint area where the holes were. All emblems and key hole were shaved.

Tkaufmann..... just a little over 72K. Just before my warranty was up I took it to the Clearwater Chevrolet dealer and had them go over everything. At that time I had 50K coming up and they found a lot of the seals were leaking because it sat so much! So I started driving it but it still sits in the garage for about six months up here in Ohio. It’s always been garaged either in Las Vega or Tampa until last year.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again... What is wrong with people?? Now, I'm not talking about the people on this forum, but rather other hot rodders and wannabes. You have an outstanding looking custom vehicle at a very fair price. Why isn't it flying out the door? What else can someone buy with all the benefits, features and WOW factor for this kind of money. I just don't get it... go figure.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wizzr....I really appreciate your sound comments and agree 100%. Maybe some of the shoppers (lurkers) on the site don’t appreciate the $$$$, thought and time we put in to making an R custom.....then again they may not like my nuclear waste flames! At any rate I’ve stated that this may not be the best site to post an R for sale as we all own one! I’m still amazed at how SSR owners I’ve met that don’t know about our site too. Thank you again for your comments and I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Dane Jolley

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Wizzr....I really appreciate your sound comments and agree 100%. Maybe some of the shoppers (lurkers) on the site don’t appreciate the $$$$, thought and time we put in to making an R custom.....then again they may not like my nuclear waste flames! At any rate I’ve stated that this may not be the best site to post an R for sale as we all own one! I’m still amazed at how SSR owners I’ve met that don’t know about our site too. Thank you again for your comments and I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Dane Jolley
:smile2:

Minus the flame job and a couple or so other "mods", my black 2005 is very similar. I picked mine up in Vegas at a price about same as yours. To me, the extra "mods" that most would add anyway......make that setup a very fair price. Good luck.:wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You didn’t have to go all the way to Nevada....I’m closer. Great purchase always when you buy the faster BLACK R!?

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
V.....looks like he past you....blaaaaaackkkkkk even looks fast when spelled out?

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
You didn’t have to go all the way to Nevada....I’m closer. Great purchase always when you buy the faster BLACK R!?
:smile2:
You are for sure closer, but don't believe you were advertising yours a few months ago when I was seriously looking. Actually, I am (and have always been into RED) for car/truck/bike colors.

My Avalanche is red, my wifes Exquinox is red, 4 of my past Harleys have been red, hell even my Schwinn as a kid was red.:grin2:

Now I'm trying to figure out just how I might work some (red) into the mix on mine. Maybe some red pin striping or a little more than that. Not sure.

My current Harley is black and now the SSR. I can now (validate for sure), the long held theory that black shows up dirt/dust/etc. quicker than any other color. Damn, I'm always seeing how quickly dust forms on it while locked away in an enclosed garage.:frown2:

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
steo in

I will step in here. I have a great relationship with Dane. His R is everything he says it is. He has been a great guy, and even delivered wheels in a snow storm. I helped him pick up parts from another SSR guys house on a Sunday in the winter. We had fun. He is a stand up guy. If I was looking for a nice modded SSR, it would be his. Very tasteful. Also, his wife is very nice and he has a great house he is working on. Check him out, you will not be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Vic.... how have you been? How’s the misses? Haven’t been doing much visiting as I just got back from a road trip with my mother. Thank you for the kind words also. Still wanting to get together for a nice meal with you two. Lisa and I want to wish you the very best for the Holidays also. We will be heading down south in a few days but when I return I’d love to swing by and check out what’s been happening around your car corral. Stay safe with all this white stuff too. Do you still have the CTS V?

Dane

1 - 20 of 32 Posts