Here's your chance to own a 6-speed that has been well cared for and is ready to drive anywhere with confidence. Truck is located in Lebanon, MO.

Just a few of the upgrades and options on this beauty:

1) S.E. (Simple Engineering) Front Stiffening Plate
2) S.E. Rear 4 Bolt Stiffening Plate
3) S.E. ABS Heat Shield
4) S.E. Hood Emblem Protector
5) S.E. Lower Radiator Support
6) S.E. Improved Air Dam
7) Polished and Ported Throttle Body
8) Performance Tune by Jeremy at Fasterproms
9) Kenwood Touch NAV w/rear camera and CarPlay
10) Chevrolet Puddle Lights
11) Color Matched Gauge Package
12) Carpeted Bed with Matching Red Inserts
13) Cargo Bar with Net
14) Rear Deck Spoiler
15) Factory Mesh Style Windscreen
16) Instrument Cluster has New Stepper Motors with Blue LED Lights
17) Billet Foot Pedals (hard to find)
18) Colored Metal SSR Letters on Hood Blanket
19) Battery Maint. Quick Connect wired to Under Hood Box
20) BlueStreak's Supplemental LED Tail Lights
21) 4:10 Gears Installed (Dealer Receipts) with Hurst Shifter

Just a few of the extras on this Truck !
If I listed all the goodies on this Truck, the list would be so long nobody would read it.
More pictures and info available upon request.

This SSR is being offered for sale due to the death of well known Fanatic Denny Haffer- CAZ SSR. His wife cannot drive a six speed and does not want to see it sit unused.

While the time has come to part with Denny's favorite toy, please understand and respect this difficult decision and refrain from contacting her directly with questions. Instead feel free to contact me on this forum or text me at (217) 257-5791 and I will do my best to answer your questions. Please note that I am NOT at the SSR's location so I can't run out to look at something, but I have several pictures and will drive there if necessary to check out something for a serious buyer.

If you are the lucky buyer, I will be happy to pick you up at the St. Louis Airport and take you to your new ride for the drive home.

This is listed for a short time to Fanatics only. It is Jackie's wish that this Truck goes to someone who will give it the same level of care and appreciation as Denny did.

Thanks for looking,
Jim Perry - SSReplay
(217) 257-5791