Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
2005 SSR for sale. 41,125 miles.
6.0 V8 (400hp) with 6 speed manual transmission.
Redline Red with ebony interior.
Carpeted trunk area with wood slats.
Wind suppressor and K&N air filter.
Excellent condition.
Located in South Dakota
$24,500 OBO

[non-supporting members must use PMs]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
One thing for sure ... You can't beat the color !!!

chass57006, has it it quit snowin' up there yet ??? Auggie Doggie hasn't given us a "Snow Report" lately. The Buttercups must be bloomin' RIGHT ??? Oh, by the way nice ride. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,496 Posts
hondaconvert, Have you checked the "For Sale Thread on this site!? AND,---Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you have found the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive.Then WHEN you get one, if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

NOW BACK to chas57006 POST
Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
2005 SSR for sale. 41,125 miles.
6.0 V8 (400hp) with 6 speed manual transmission.
Redline Red with ebony interior.
Carpeted trunk area with wood slats.
Wind suppressor and K&N air filter.
Excellent condition.
Located in South Dakota
$24,500 OBO

[non-supporting members must use PMs]
:smile2:
Very nice looking truck. I've always been a fan of red trucks/cars/motorcycles. All my past Harleys have been red except the current one which is Black. Except for my SSR which is black, my other cars/trucks/boat are all red.

Sadly, last Fall, when I was actively looking for an SSR, I could not find but one with a six speed that was way too far for me to consider. Ironically, I ended up opting for a black one which was even further away, but had all the bells/whistles and "mods" that most consider needed.

For sure, if I were looking now, I'd be all over this one.:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
13,978 Posts
chas57006 (Charles) - That is one stunning SSR!
Reminds me of the love of my life! HaHa!

Kate - Ashcroft.jpg

Redline Red with chrome wheels & body colour boards rules!

IMO, this is one of the prettiest SSR's on the market, but I may be a tad prejudiced!
If you choose to put some trust in me, @ $23000 the price is more than fair - someone should run with it!

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Hey PokerGuy, I'm INTO Red, Redline Red that is !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

Cash, I'm a tad PREJUDICED too !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: AND I agree with you 230 One Hundred Dollar Bills is a very fair price for this beautiful little red truck.

If you want a low mileage "4 on the floor" actually a 6 speed, this is today's Grand Prize !!!

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
Closer to home? It's a one day drive. :rolleyes:
:surprise:

I totally agree. Someone is really not all that hot to get a nice SSR if they can't make it from Illinois to S. Dakota. My wife and I flew from the coast of No. Carolina to Las Vegas to buy mine and drive it back over 2400 miles in 5 days.

We're talkin' a "tire kicker" here and not at all a serious buyer.:wink2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts