Garage kept
42526 miles
carpet bed liner with wood trim like new
wind screen
additional passenger cup holder
owners manuals
2 key fobs

Located in Peoria, Arizona
I have lots of photos if someone can post them for me or private message me.

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
:ssr $25,000 or best offer
Very clean inside and out.
Runs great
Garage kept, just clay bared and waxed
42526 miles
carpet bed liner with wood trim like new
wind defector
additional passenger cup holder
mannuals
2 key fobs

Located in Peoria, Arizona
I have lots of photos if someone can post them for me or private message me.

Thanks for looking!
:frown2:

OK, you have to understand that my mom was a school teacher..........thus I got nailed for incorrect spelling/grammar............so I'm gonna help (ya) with your posting.

bared, defector and mannuals are all wrong in the context of how you meant them to be.

Get someone to help you with common English. You might also add if the SSR has an automatic or a manual transmission.:wink2:

Ooops, upon a review of the post, I got so caught up in the misspellings that I overlooked that you did indeed mention an (automatic). :smile2:

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Just so ya know... Selling an SSR here is like selling ice to Eskimos. You'll likely have better luck elsewhere. But thanks for letting us know it's for sale.

PS... your provided info is marginal at best. Sharpen your pencil and provide real details about your truck if you want to get near your asking price.

·
Daily Driver
8,976 Posts
Why do assume it's owners manuals and not repair manuals, schoolmarm? :deal:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
:frown2:

OK, you have to understand that my mom was a school teacher..........thus I got nailed for incorrect spelling/grammar............so I'm gonna help (ya) with your posting.

bared, defector and mannuals are all wrong in the context of how you meant them to be.

Get someone to help you with common English. You might also add if the SSR has an automatic or a manual transmission.:wink2:

Ooops, upon a review of the post, I got so caught up in the misspellings that I overlooked that you did indeed mention an (automatic). :smile2:
Bored today??>:) Just take a nap like I did:wink2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts