Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've decided to sell our 2005 Redline Red SSR so if anyone is interested please email: [email protected]
Our SSR is automatic and has the 1SB package which includes: memory package, seats, radio, DIC and homelink. Engine cover insert, heated seats, electrochromic mirrors: inside rearview & left outside rearview. Am/Fm stereo with in dash 6 CD BOSE premium sound system. We also have: cargo compartment trim with wood, integrated running boards, dealer installed color accent package, dealer installed cockpit windbreak and a dealer installed front license plate bracket. The mileage is around 1,200. The only things we've done is paint the bowties in the wheel centers and the CHEVROLET across the front grill piece gold to match the large bowtie, we added racing flags to the waterfall between the seats, we have the SSR visor stickers and the domed decals in the door sills and tailgate. The wheels and running boards have the satin appearance and we have both red and wood grain bed strips. We're asking $42,000.00.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TicketBait said:
auto or stick? and how come after 1200 miles if I may ask?
Our SSR is automatic...I thought I had that in there but I left it out so I edited my post. It's not that we haven't enjoyed the SSR, we have, we just have other interests right now.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to mention our SSR also has the factory installed, color coded center gauge pod.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
Sorry to see you go...

Redline '05 said:
We've decided to sell our 2005 Redline Red SSR

... The only things we've done is paint the bowties in the wheel centers and the CHEVROLET across the front grill piece gold to match the large bowtie, we added racing flags to the waterfall between the seats, we have the SSR visor stickers and the domed decals in the door sills and tailgate.
It would be great if you could post some photos of your customized areas and full shots of your vehicle. I find that most buyers like to see what they are looking at before making an offer. We wish you the best of luck in your next vehicle. Please stop by and say hi once in awhile too.

Ps. If you need help posting photos PM Buffy or me.
:flag

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Marc NY said:
It would be great if you could post some photos of your customized areas and full shots of your vehicle. I find that most buyers like to see what they are looking at before making an offer. We wish you the best of luck in your next vehicle. Please stop by and say hi once in awhile too.

Ps. If you need help posting photos PM Buffy or me.
:flag
Thanks Marc...you may be hearing from me at some point cuz I have no idea how to post pictures in here.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
Great Photos

Redline '05 said:
Well that worked so I'll just post a few more.
Great it worked for you! I bet you will get some PMs to ask more about your awesome looking SSR! I like those mods too. :yesnod

Good Luck! :thumbs

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just wanted to give a quick update...our '05 is still available.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts