Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks,

Three years ago I purchased a beautiful, 2005, full factory unmolested, redline red, SSR with the intention of making it my daily driver. Back then, I paid $32,000 and some change for a pristine SSR with just over 16,000 original miles on the odometer. Well, three years later the truck still has less than 20,000 miles and I've come to realize that I just can't "daily drive" this gorgeous truck. I guess it might sound silly, but that's the way it is for me. So, I've come to the decision to pass this on to someone who can appreciate it for what it is. So, here are the details as I know them:

2005 Redline Red with chrome wheels & silver running boards. The bed has black carpet with rosewood bed runners. The interior is black leather with console gauges and Bose six disc stereo system. Like the exterior of the truck, the interior is pristine. Under the hood is I believe the corvette engine at 6.0 liter and 390 HP (forgive me if I miss quote the factory spec) and an automatic transmission. Everything works as it should. The truck is pristine inside and out. The only flaw I can find is a small chip in the driver's side rearview mirror paint. This is truly a spot on, unmolested original truck that has a clean Carfax and title in my name. There are even still factory paper stickers on the underside! If you are looking for a GREAT SSR this might be the one. I've dropped the price to $24,500 OBO. Please don't waste your time or mine with low ball offers. I am located in Greenville, South Carolina. Thank you for your interest.

Larry

·
Trygodfirst
717 Posts
Is
Hey folks,

Three years ago I purchased a beautiful, 2005, full factory unmolested, redline red, SSR with the intention of making it my daily driver. Back then, I paid $32,000 and some change for a pristine SSR with just over 16,000 original miles on the odometer. Well, three years later the truck still has less than 20,000 miles and I've come to realize that I just can't "daily drive" this gorgeous truck. I guess it might sound silly, but that's the way it is for me. So, I've come to the decision to pass this on to someone who can appreciate it for what it is. So, here are the details as I know them:

2005 Redline Red with chrome wheels & silver running boards. The bed has black carpet with rosewood bed runners. The interior is black leather with console gauges and Bose six disc stereo system. Like the exterior of the truck, the interior is pristine. Under the hood is I believe the corvette engine at 6.0 liter and 390 HP (forgive me if I miss quote the factory spec). Everything works as it should. The truck is pristine inside and out. The only flaw I can find is a small chip in the driver's side rearview mirror paint. This is truly a spot on, unmolested original truck that has a clean Carfax and title in my name. If you are looking for a GREAT SSR this might be the one. I am asking $29,000, but given the recent market flood I will consider reasonable offers. Please don't waste your time or mine with low ball offers. I am located in Greenville, South Carolina. Thank you for your interest.

Larry
it an automatic

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,660 Posts
Yes, on both accounts. I didn't think I was allowed to post them here.
You can post all the information on the truck, but not contact information. You must use the "Conversation" found in your Avatar profile for contact,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No interest? Come on folks someone out there has to want one of these sweet rides.

Larry

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Sir, if you still have your "R" can you show more pictures and contact #? I am really interested in buying an "R". Thanks, ps I am also new at this and do really know the do's and don'ts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
3,715 Posts
@Witty, move the pointer/curser to his picture or name and a box will appear. Then go down to "Start conversation", click and give him your contact info. Then watch for a Red dot on your "W" circle, click on it, then click on Conversations. Hope this helps.

Nick

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone interested? I'm thinking of maybe trading it for something else if I can't sell it. I really would prefer to sell it though, the typical I need the garage space this time of year.

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,698 Posts
There was a guy on here yesterday looking for an 05 or 06 any color but Yellow and it had to have low miles. Said he was from the Corvette Forum and very serious. Can't find his post right now.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,660 Posts
Anyone interested? I'm thinking of maybe trading it for something else if I can't sell it. I really would prefer to sell it though, the typical I need the garage space this time of year.
Check this guy and maybe send him a Conversation

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Or Best Offer folks. Anyone interested? Spring is right around the corner and you could be cruising the boulevard in this pristine SSR. Top down so all the ladies can see just who it is they are admiring.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Am I allowed to bump this by posting? If not, sorry. I really need to sell this baby.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,660 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,698 Posts
You need to get your sale out to other venues to sell it. Most folks here already have one. Sure hope you can hold out. Maybe try a consignment lot. So many folks are giving them away on here. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts