Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! I bought my 2005 Ricochet Silver SSR in late 2010. It’s been a pleasure to own and drive for over 8 years. It’s fun to drive top up or top down. Now my wife and I are both thinking smaller vehicles so it’s time to let mine go. The SSR had 41,633 miles when I took possession and now just under 71K miles. This one is an automatic with optional gages, carpeted back with wood slots, running boards, AM/FM Stereo w/in dash 6CD Bose Premium sound system, memory seats, and roof tool. This SSR is very stock. I did buy the two volume shop manual that has been helpful for the minor maintenance things I have had to do. The manuals go with the SSR

It’s a funny thing with me in that I love buying vehicles but hate the process of selling them. I am asking $15,500 OBO, which is lower than she’s worth I believe, to help find a new home.

Attachments

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,638 Posts
What a beauty at an absolute "GIVE-A-WAY" price. Should sell very quickly.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We'll see. I enjoyed the SSR for the eight years but my wife saw a 1953 Commemorative Edition Corvette driven by the president of the local Corvette Club (I joined that club in 1966 as an 18 year old with a beater '57 'Vette). She wants one of those cars. It turns out the owner is going to sell his for health reasons. So...…….. I get to sell my '64 'Vette (I have owned for 32 years) and the SSR to get it. The '64 needs special gas and all that goes with it and is not so un to drive but the SSR is in my opinion a cool looking and comfortable machine.

·
Daily Driver
8,976 Posts
I suppose if Mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy, but I think you're nuts.:nono

·
Premium Member
9,415 Posts
We'll see. I enjoyed the SSR for the eight years but my wife saw a 1953 Commemorative Edition Corvette driven by the president of the local Corvette Club (I joined that club in 1966 as an 18 year old with a beater '57 'Vette). She wants one of those cars. It turns out the owner is going to sell his for health reasons. So...…….. I get to sell my '64 'Vette (I have owned for 32 years) and the SSR to get it. The '64 needs special gas and all that goes with it and is not so un to drive but the SSR is in my opinion a cool looking and comfortable machine.
I think the 53 CE Corvette is an absolutely stunning car, and with only 200 or so built, not an everyday sight. The first one I saw was at SEMA in 2004, and we've had one Convertible and one Nomad at the Beach Cruise. I'm sure momma will be happy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It like the white one you showed only in pennant blue. As Barrett-Jackson would say "one of one" of that color of the 200 made.

·
Registered
474 Posts
It like the white one you showed only in pennant blue. As Barrett-Jackson would say "one of one" of that color of the 200 made.
OH, i would love to see that blue color.. wasn't sure how many choice of colors they made

Good luck on getting one

1 - 17 of 17 Posts